Your Favorite Chocolate Bar

Always get one of these when I visit England.

5137wP1NR4L.jpg

Pure chocolate:

1.) Hershey's.

Chocolate with just nuts:

1.) Mr. Goodbar
2.) Hershey's with almonds

Chocolate + caramel + nougat + nuts, etc:

1.) Snickers
2.) Twix
3.) Milky Way

All of the above combined onto one list:

1.) Snickers
2.) Twix
3.) Mr. Goodbar
4.) Hershey's with almonds
5.) Milky Way
6.) Hershey's

After seeing the butterfinger thread I was inspired to make this thread. Here are my favourites.

You can't go wrong with this. It's a classic.
cadbury-mr-big-10-chocolate-bars-you_ll-only-find-in-canada-candy-district-online-candy-store.png

My Canadian brethren will understand. People who have never eaten this tend to make fun of it but rest assured this is an amazing chocolate bar.
food_coffeecrisp.jpg

As a Greek I grew up eating this. This is probably my favorite out of the bunch. It's a solid ass almond chocolate bar. Simplicity is key with this one.
419b-r153RL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOUR%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA18%2C445%2C290%2C400%2C400%2CAmazonEmberBold%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

In my opinion oh henry is a refined version of mr.big.
90b4891b-67fe-48dd-a3bb-7f571a0e39d2

Last but not least, this was an obsession of mine for a whole year In highschool. Couldn't get enough of it.
L0915212.JPG

What are your favorite chocolate bars?

Those aren't chocolate bars they are candy bars .....

No

A chocolate bar is a hunk of chocolate like hershy or Cadbury

The things you posted are candybars.

Yea I highly doubt people care about that distinction. They are all chocolate bars and most people consider them as such.

No they aren't and no they don't.

If you go up to some random person and ask them what their favourite chocolate bar is I would be willing to wager they would answer some candy bar. Nearly every single time.

Notice how every person here proceeds to post "candy bars" as if they don't care about the distinction? Welcome to the real world. No one gives a fuck.

If you go up to some random person and ask them what their favourite chocolate bar is I would be willing to wager they would answer some candy bar. Nearly every single time.

Notice how every person here proceeds to post "candy bars" as if they don't care about the distinction? Welcome to the real world. No one gives a fuck.

Where do you live?

Cuz people don't say chocolate bar where I live period and thats why it sounds so funky to me

Like would you say there's a melted chocolate bar in my cup holder?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back