Your Favorite Chocolate Bar

This is intriguing. I have never heard of this CHOCOLATE bar before. Is this an American or European thing?

Butterfinger tastes different now? Damn I gotta try it.
it used to be a mexican candy imported to the u.s but I think it is made in the u.s now also probably why the quality and packaging is slighty crappier than it was in the 90's.
this is the old wrapper used to be wrapped in foil inside
cc_mexico-la-azteca-carlos-v-chocolate-candy-bar-wrapper-1970s-alt-2.jpg

Butterfinger tastes different now? Damn I gotta try it.

Yeah. I don't eat candy all that often, but every so often I'll grab a Butterfinger, and the last number of times I've noticed it tastes funny. It just tastes off and not quite right. I looked it up and sure enough they changed their recipe. Not only that but now Ferrara owns them. It's not Nestle's recipe anymore.

There's actually been quite the uproar over it but those cocksuckers refuse to change it back. At least with Coke when they changed the recipe they changed it back after the uproar. But these bastards are deadset on keeping the new one.

RbgYhzI.gif

Candy bar hersheys
Chocolate bar snickers

Hershey’s is disgusting. Not sure how that can be anybody’s favorite.

Lots of mediocre chocolate ITT.

Twix and, although technically probably not a chocolate bar, Reese Peanut Butter Cups. Butterfinger are awesome too.

But I can't remember the last time I actually ate a whole full size chocolate bar. Years at least. To get my fix, I eat protein bars. The cliff bars are awesome.

it used to be a mexican candy imported to the u.s but I think it is made in the u.s now also probably why the quality and packaging is slighty crappier than it was in the 90's.
this is the old wrapper used to be wrapped in foil inside
cc_mexico-la-azteca-carlos-v-chocolate-candy-bar-wrapper-1970s-alt-2.jpg
Carlos v was fantastic

They're fucking heaven when frozen

914vKAzS4iL._SX425_PIbundle-8,TopRight,0,0_SX425SY386SH20_.jpg

The GOAT of frozen bars though will always be crunch

s0663484_s7

Last edited:
A lot of my go to's have already been posted so I'll chose something different.

6d9d823a16fcf96012e1c9537bdbe144.png

I haven't been able to find them in Canada for a long time though.

Ritter Sport hazelnut
Twix (gingerbread if available)
Almond joy
100Grand
Payday

Back