Your Favorite Chocolate Bar

DID ANYONE SEE MY ABOVE POST???

tenor.gif

Did you see ours , were stacked!

If you go up to some random person and ask them what their favourite chocolate bar is I would be willing to wager they would answer some candy bar. Nearly every single time.

Notice how every person here proceeds to post "candy bars" as if they don't care about the distinction? Welcome to the real world. No one gives a fuck.

Pure chocolate? Hershey's.

Candybar? Reese's.

Oh shit

Those aren't chocolate bars they are candy bars .....
He's Canadian, as am I, and we use the British English. A chocolate bar (British English) or candy bar (American English) is a confection in an oblong or rectangular form containing chocolate, which may also contain layering's or mixtures that include nuts, fruit, caramel, nougat, and wafers.

We also don't call it Soda. We call it pop. And Kraft Mac and Cheese is called Kraft Dinner here.

Lol when a cookies n cream is posted directly after you, your perspective sort of implodes in on itself.

One for team no one cares buddeh.

Did I not tell you a second ago a hershy bar is a chocolate bar. So is hershy with almonds

The 3 musketeers however is a candy bar.

I don't know why you can't tell the difference

Last edited:
Did I not tell you a second ago a hershy bar is a chocolate bar. So would hershy with almonds

The 3 musketeers however is a candy bar.

I don't know why you can't tell the difference

I understand the difference I'm just saying no one cares and we all MOSTLY consider them chocolate bars. As this thread is clearly proving with each passing post.

It used to be Butterfinger, but not anymore. Not since they changed their recipe. Now it's disgusting.

I'm not really sure what my favorite bar is now.

He's Canadian, as am I, and we use the British English. A chocolate bar (British English) or candy bar (American English) is a confection in an oblong or rectangular form containing chocolate, which may also contain layering's or mixtures that include nuts, fruit, caramel, nougat, and wafers.

We also don't call it Soda. We call it pop. And Kraft Mac and Cheese is called Kraft Dinner here.

I thought so and its why I asked where he lives and was just giving the dude a hard time cuz he got mad.

I would do the same if he said soda which you and i both know people mean pop.

these used to taste better still alright and cheap
128440-01_carlosv-mini-milk-chocolate-bars-96-piece-box.jpg
This is intriguing. I have never heard of this CHOCOLATE bar before. Is this an American or European thing?

It used to be Butterfinger, but not anymore. Not since they changed their recipe. Now it's disgusting.

I'm not really sure what my favorite bar is now.
Butterfinger tastes different now? Damn I gotta try it.

Kind doesn't matter, as long as it's sized to quench the herculean appetite of a mighty king.

Back