Social Young People Are Becoming Less Tolerant of the LGBTQ

No one is pretending anything. I'm just pointing out that it was mainstream thinking among progressives and LGBT supporters that anyone who questioned if being gay was a choice was a bigot. And they would just ignore people who started becoming involved with their same gender at an older age or were involved with both.

Like I said, it's just fascinating that no one really makes the argument that being gay is not a choice anymore, when just 20 years ago when I was in high school, it was the standard thinking to promote LGBT acceptance. It's not a choice!!!
Umm.. I don't think you got my post. I was trying to educate you, not argue with you. Go have some more coffee, bro.

I was ok with tolerance. But the pushing and the pronouns and all the being called bigot has turned me against them. I in no way support any more legislation that is for the LGBTQ community. They obviously can't be trusted with any sort of power.

I think that's the main source of rising dislike toward LGBTQ. The fucking "pronouns" bullshit.

NOBODY LIKES BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SAY! That's the bottom line and the future generation is demonstrating this fact.

If you look like a man, we'll call you a man and if you tell us you're not a man but identify as a Trans female, and DEMAND we call you by another pronoun, we'll look at you like you're NUTS 'cause you are.

Same thing with a woman saying she identifies as a Trans Male.

Don't like pronouns? TOUGH SHIT. You look like a man or woman, you'll be referred to as "he" or "she".

DEAL WITH IT.

Last edited:
I dislike all people whose sexual orientation makes up a big part of their self identity

Imagine a heterosexual obsessed with straight pride. That person would be annoying as hell to be around

Doesn't even need to be their sexual orientation that becomes the main focus of their identity. Could be anything. Fans of a particular sports team. Folks who live in a certain part of town, state or country.

Overbearing people of any walk of life are annoying.

Umm.. I don't think you got my post. I was trying to educate you, not argue with you. Go have some more coffee, bro.

I understand what you are saying, I think you are not understanding me. I'm just pointing out how this standard pro-LGBT acceptance argument that being gay is not a choice is not really something they push anymore. If you tried to say being gay is a choice or is sometimes a choice in the 1990s, you would be labeled a Nazi by the media and GLAAD and other such organizations.

Got nothing to do with Politician lesbianism and what not. It's just how the mainstream pro-LGBT thinking was at the time.

So sad is the state of our country that the right wing has began a new Era of hate and fear mongering. We tried for years to escape this, yet here we are. My son is transgender and I fear for his life every single day.

You're son's biggest threat is himself. It isn't anyone else. You either raise your son strong to deal with an unfair world or you raise him as a pansy that is too soft and delicate to deal with an unfair world.

It's on you to get your son to "man up" so to speak. It's not on the rest of the world to walk on egg shells as we all struggle to sort out what kind of a society we want and if that society is absolutely 100 percent inline with what your son wants.

Most gay/bisexual people are just normal folks, it's actually very sad that the disgusting exhibitionists at Pride Parades and the revolting political activists who have taken over gay advocacy have been allowed to represent their entire community via the media. Much like people like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have been pushed by the media as spokesmen for the black community, rather than themselves.

That being said, it's hilarious that for decades anyone who questioned that being gay was not a choice was literally called a Nazi/bigot. Obviously, some people are born with a proclivity towards being gay. There are people you knew they were gay in middle school. But these days you got women who dated men their whole lives becoming outspoken lesbians in their 40s and more and more people identifying as fluid or non-binary or whatever that bullshit means and this whole 30-year argument that being gay is not a choice has suddenly disappeared.

Meh. I'm always of the belief that Women are inherently Bi-sexual by nature. Is there any scientific study that proves that? No. But what you just said continues to support my theory. lol

When you've got little boys being dressed up like prostitues for the quite obvious sexual titillation of pedophiles and you're told you'd better accept it or you're a bigot, then this is what happens.

this is also another BIG reason for "being uncomfortable".

Because now you don't know if those people dressed in Drag(for example) are really gay or are Sexual Predators disguised to get close to children.

Meh. I'm always of the belief that Women are inherently Bi-sexual by nature. Is there any scientific study that proves that? No. But what you just said continues to support my theory. lol

I respect that theory. Honestly, when you look at statistics on how many homosexuals there are, it's pretty shockingly low in comparison to their representation on television and in the entertainment industry and when you see these low figures, you realize that a large percentage of them are bisexual women. And the legit gay percentage of the public is significantly lower than that.

I understand what you are saying, I think you are not understanding me. I'm just pointing out how this standard pro-LGBT acceptance argument that being gay is not a choice is not really something they push anymore. If you tried to say being gay is a choice or is sometimes a choice in the 1990s, you would be labeled a Nazi by the media and GLAAD and other such organizations.

Got nothing to do with Politician lesbianism and what not. It's just how the mainstream pro-LGBT thinking was at the time.
That was part of my post a couple back, therefore why I said I don’t see why you responded the way you did.

‘And now it seems like it’s swinging back again now that “who cares what your choice is” is becoming more palatable.”’ - from my post that you’ve replied to twice now by repeating yourself. *shrug*

And the political lesbianism was pointing out that one of the biggest movements in sexual politics in modern times was saying “yes it’s a choice, and you should make the right one” to women. That was before “it’s not a choice” was the mainstream position.

I don’t know what to say to you, you don’t seem interested in thinking past the most superficial level here and repeating your point as if I hadn’t elaborated on it and showed you past context for it. Peace.

That was part of my post a couple back, therefore why I said I don’t see why you responded the way you did.

‘And now it seems like it’s swinging back again now that “who cares what your choice is” is becoming more palatable.”’ - from my post that you’ve replied to twice now by repeating yourself. *shrug*

And the political lesbianism was pointing out that one of the biggest movements in sexual politics in modern times was saying “yes it’s a choice, and you should make the right one” to women. That was before “it’s not a choice” was the mainstream position.

I don’t know what to say to you, you don’t seem interested in thinking past the most superficial level here and repeating your point as if I hadn’t elaborated on it and showed you past context for it. Peace.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?

I don't know. I have this guy on ignore so I can't see what he's saying. Now I saw what he said and he just confirmed why I have him on my list. lol

Even some gays and lesbians want nothing to do with LGBTQ community. It's an embarassment and it doesn't even have anything to do with orientation lol. It's that shitty mob mentality

Friend and boss is gay. He's ranted on how TQ has been lumped in with LGB. He argues it's not the same issue.

Friend and boss is gay. He's ranted on how TQ has been lumped in with LGB. He argues it's not the same issue.
I'd agree. I don't know why trannies are grouped in with gays and lesbians.

I thought Queer was just another word for gay. Isn't the Q redundant?

Even some gays and lesbians want nothing to do with LGBTQ community. It's an embarassment and it doesn't even have anything to do with orientation lol. It's that shitty mob mentality

In this video almost all of them feel that way. They basically ask the question something like "Do you feel the LGBTQ community represents you?".

If I had to guess I think the kids\transgender thing is probably the main thing that has hurt the community. That's really the only issue I've had. I was cool with everything else but when it came to kids they went to far.

It may not necessarily be "less tolerance" but young people are feeling less comfortable around LGBTQ people:

The young people (age 18-34 bracket) are supposed to be the most tolerant of the Pride movement but it seems, to me anyway, the Pride movement went wrong somewhere. Now, they're weirding out their closest allies.

Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

There's a breakdown in the article, showing the rising discomfort within every age group towards the LGBTQ over the last 3 years. Of course, the president of GLAAD thinks it must be all that "hate speech" swaying the opinion of the young people (as if "hate speech" for the LGBTQ didn't exist decades ago).

This kind of goes to my AWARD WINNING THREAD
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lgbtq-lobby-are-the-biggest-fascists-in-the-west.3980439/

Basically people kind of siding to gays TO A DEGREE due to them being legitimately persecuted here.

Now, NOT ALL OF THEM INDIVIDUALLY but some of them and the LGBTQ lobby are the biggest persecutors.

Most NORMAL americans see something like someone posted a gay joke 20 years ago and gets fired, and they think WTF???
Or they see the limiting of free speech so gays cannot be criticized at al and think, whoa, you were free to speak before so why are you becoming the persecutors.

I EXPECT TRANS TO BECOME THE BIGGEST TARGET OF VIOLENCE.
Not due to trans individuals, but all these trans "activists/allies" that push for shit like bio males on women's sports teams and bio males being able to go to the girls bathroom and jail
Oh, and also being fined/jailed for not using "their pronoun"

PS I don't have a single issue with someone being gay or trans. I have an issue with being forced to comply with unscientific bullshit and forced to not hurt a unicorn's feelings.

Makes sense. Everyone was fine when it was "we want equality", but they got that and it suddenly shifted into "it's ma'am" and "your infants have to sign a waiver before you change their diapers" and "sterilize your sons and have them do strip teases at gay bars" and "let me shake my dick at your 8 year old daugher in the locker room".

lmao

I thought "queer" was a slur?

Apparently, it has become the equivalent of the N-Word being used by black people amongst themselves :

"It's okay if we say it, not if you say it."

Apparently, it has become the equivalent of the N-Word being used by black people amongst themselves :

"It's okay if we say it, not if you say it."
Oh that is fucking annoying.

Back