Social Young People Are Becoming Less Tolerant of the LGBTQ

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Horse Style, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Horse Style

Horse Style Silver Belt

It may not necessarily be "less tolerance" but young people are feeling less comfortable around LGBTQ people:

The young people (age 18-34 bracket) are supposed to be the most tolerant of the Pride movement but it seems, to me anyway, the Pride movement went wrong somewhere. Now, they're weirding out their closest allies.

Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

There's a breakdown in the article, showing the rising discomfort within every age group towards the LGBTQ over the last 3 years. Of course, the president of GLAAD thinks it must be all that "hate speech" swaying the opinion of the young people (as if "hate speech" for the LGBTQ didn't exist decades ago).

2. forum poster

forum poster Oh My God It's David Blaine!

I've definitely noticed the massive uptick in more open trans intolerance within the last 5 or so years. It's become kind of 'cool' in some spheres to shit on transgenders.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Rum, 7437, esotamoc and 6 others like this.
  3. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

I was ok with tolerance. But the pushing and the pronouns and all the being called bigot has turned me against them. I in no way support any more legislation that is for the LGBTQ community. They obviously can't be trusted with any sort of power.

Paradigm, Gohel, T-Rex arms and 58 others like this.
  4. Hard To Tell

Hard To Tell Black Belt

When you've got little boys being dressed up like prostitues for the quite obvious sexual titillation of pedophiles and you're told you'd better accept it or you're a bigot, then this is what happens.

Paradigm, Gohel, T-Rex arms and 83 others like this.
  5. EyeOfNewt

EyeOfNewt Purple Belt

Even some gays and lesbians want nothing to do with LGBTQ community. It's an embarassment and it doesn't even have anything to do with orientation lol. It's that shitty mob mentality

6. Hard To Tell

Hard To Tell Black Belt

I only really know one gay guy and he is dismayed at all this pedo drag kids stuff being pushed along side gay rights, like they are all part of the same group. No doubt because he also realises that once the backlash comes, and it will, people like him will suffer because of it.

7. Billy no mates

Billy no mates Purple Belt

That's what you get for thrusting gayness down our throats over and over again till we're chock full of their gay bile ........

8. A_bomb47

A_bomb47 Wha happan to you Sherdog?

I would like to know what the tolerance of actual homosexuality is compared to the part of trans kids, trans reading to kids at school, 60 pronouns, men competing in women sports, etc. because it's not the same thing.

HunterSdVa29, volodya, Fronk and 25 others like this.
  9. bad mojo

bad mojo Green Belt

When push comes to shove, is that how you guys say? Every decent person I know is disgusted by what happened to our society in recent years, in terms of lgbt/trans/pedo propaganda. Especially since the kids have become the targets. It is the most fundamental instinct to protect the young ones and I feel zero tolerance towards any group messing with children's minds.

MPD-Psycho, Gandulf, Hbp and 11 others like this.
  10. nostradumbass

nostradumbass Gold Belt

Makes sense. Everyone was fine when it was "we want equality", but they got that and it suddenly shifted into "it's ma'am" and "your infants have to sign a waiver before you change their diapers" and "sterilize your sons and have them do strip teases at gay bars" and "let me shake my dick at your 8 year old daugher in the locker room".

11. ChainFlow

ChainFlow Brown Belt

Ever think maybe he’s just a decent guy grossed out by pedophilia?

NoDak and forum poster like this.
  12. WarDosAnjos

WarDosAnjos Socrates of Sherdog

So sad is the state of our country that the right wing has began a new Era of hate and fear mongering. We tried for years to escape this, yet here we are. My son is transgender and I fear for his life every single day.

ferrisjso, volodya, M3t4tr0n and 2 others like this.
  13. SammyPops

SammyPops Yellow Card Yellow Card

What are you talking about? Did I miss a big story or something?

Jackie Blue likes this.
  14. KeepItRealist

KeepItRealist Silver Belt

Remember when rejecting the ideology or beliefs of your parents was such a good thing?

When they thought horrible archaic ideas like you should be married to the father of your children or not use profanity in front of women?

As opposed to thinking grown men pretending to women shouldn't be in the bathroom with little girls or 9-year olds shouldn't be entertaining a bunch of men in drag. Or even worse, you don't think illegal aliens should be given welfare and free health care.

15. Gambler500

Gambler500 Blue Belt

You failed as a father.

Paradigm, GrayArea, Ruv and 29 others like this.
  16. JonesBones

JonesBones Excuse my contraflow

Good. Backlash is well deserved.

17. Aleksei

Aleksei 130 kg of awesomeness Banned

I believe that gays and transexuals need medical help. They should be on medication. Not celebrated because of how «brave» they are. Adam was made for Eve, not for Steve.

18. JonesBones

JonesBones Excuse my contraflow

You mean like Martina Navratilova calling out transgender athletes and being blasted for it? She is a trail blazing gay rights activist who is now labelled a bigot because she doesn't want men competing against women. That is this whole debate in a nutshell right there.

Paradigm, makk, Fronk and 13 others like this.
  19. sangreporsangre

sangreporsangre Gold Belt

You can't be the establishment and not expect teens to rebel against you. I saw this dynamic happen with my son in high school. The more LGBTQ indoctrination was shoehorned into the curriculum, the more rainbow and trans flags were put up all over the school property and in classrooms, the more "Pride month" festivities they were forced to celebrate and the more girls came out as trans, non-binary or "genderqueer", the more cynical he became about the whole thing.

20. Barteh

Barteh Purple Belt

They've really shot themselves in the foot grouping in trans people with the gays. If they would have just kept it LGB they would have way more credibility.