Social Young People Are Becoming Less Tolerant of the LGBTQ

Acceptance of gay sex in decline in UK for first time since Aids crisis
Thirty years of increasingly liberal attitudes towards gay sex may be coming to an end after the number of people who said they considered it wrong rose for the first time since the Aids crisis.

In 1987 when every household received sombre leaflets warning “don’t die of ignorance”, nine out of 10 people thought there was something wrong with sexual relations between two adults of the same sex.
Every year since, tolerance had increased, but now the British Social Attitudes Survey has found the number of people believing there is nothing wrong with gay sex has fallen, leaving a third of the population in some way opposed.

The finding, based on a survey of 2,884 people, coincided with the first dip in more than a decade in people saying they think sex before marriage is not at all wrong, with people from non-Christian religious groups the most likely to disapprove.

LOL at "non-Christian religious groups". Thou shalt not speak Voldemort's name.

Full report here:
http://bsa.natcen.ac.uk/media/39355/bsa_36.pdf

"non christian religious groups...."

For fucks sake.

so weird to see him refer to himself as such on rogan's podcast, he's always been a transvestite and used to say as much

Yea exactly, he's obviously not a transsexual. He's someone who has a cross-dressing fetish, a transvestite. He always said that over the years. But now he goes on Rogan and says he's transgender and that he's a woman when he wears women's shoes? Wtf? Just shows how insane this ideology is and how far it's spreading.

I have nothing against gay people. I think most of them are great people. Nothing wrong with being gay.

I just can’t stand the flamboyant homosexual men & the lesbians that try to look dudes & act like bitches. Why can’t more gay people just act normal? There’s a disproportionate number of gays that are creeps. I think they’d get more support if they didn’t have so many weirdos

Meh. I'm always of the belief that Women are inherently Bi-sexual by nature. Is there any scientific study that proves that? No. But what you just said continues to support my theory. lol

This is VERY true. It’s unspoken common knowledge that every straight woman is curiosity and 2 glasses of wine away from experimenting into the dark side.

That’s why the lesbian community is overrun with FAKE lesbians. Women, that already pumped out two kids, deciding to switch teams at 35 yrs old? Who are these women trying to fool?

And the absolute worst are the ugly / fat women that realize in their early 20s that they are obviously not going to attract a decent man so they just go gay in order to boost their identity status.

giphy.gif
One of the best Sopranos episodes.

I have nothing against gay people. I think most of them are great people. Nothing wrong with being gay.

I just can’t stand the flamboyant homosexual men & the lesbians that try to look dudes & act like bitches. Why can’t more gay people just act normal?

You're in luck.
A Shocking Number of Gay Men Think Being Feminine Is Bad

The editors of the UK-based gay magazine Attitude recently conducted a survey where they polled over 5,000 gay men and found that 71% of participants were sexually turned-off by prospective partners who exhibited more overtly effeminate qualities. Only a small population (29% of pollers) viewed fluid masculinity and femme guys to be a positive thing, worth celebrating and accepting.

Shocking! 'Normal' Gheyz lol.

This is VERY true. It’s unspoken common knowledge that every straight woman is curiosity and 2 glasses of wine away from experimenting into the dark side.

That’s why the lesbian community is overrun with FAKE lesbians. Women, that already pumped out two kids, deciding to switch teams at 35 yrs old? Who are these women trying to fool?

And the absolute worst are the ugly / fat women that realize in their early 20s that they are obviously not going to attract a decent man so they just go gay in order to boost their identity status

And they find out the only women they attract are the same FAT UGLY women that they are.

No wonder they're pissed at Straight Women(Conservative) and Men. <Lmaoo>

Also, circumcision is a crime and should be banned

That is another vile form of child abuse, along with the numerous things being mentioned on the first page

It may not necessarily be "less tolerance" but young people are feeling less comfortable around LGBTQ people:

The young people (age 18-34 bracket) are supposed to be the most tolerant of the Pride movement but it seems, to me anyway, the Pride movement went wrong somewhere. Now, they're weirding out their closest allies.

Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

There's a breakdown in the article, showing the rising discomfort within every age group towards the LGBTQ over the last 3 years. Of course, the president of GLAAD thinks it must be all that "hate speech" swaying the opinion of the young people (as if "hate speech" for the LGBTQ didn't exist decades ago).

Most people are becoming less tolerant all around. Not only the people, but their agenda. And not to bundle all of them together, as that's not the situation. Certain 'its' in that group are what people are most uncomfortable around, the ones looking for attention and not just to be accepted socially.

Also, circumcision is a crime and should be banned

That is another vile form of child abuse, along with the numerous things being mentioned on the first page

Uuuummm well, I’m pretty happy with what I got and glad I didn’t end up with an anteater dick.

Uuuummm well, I’m pretty happy with what I got and glad I didn’t end up with an anteater dick.
Your sexual pleasure got cut in half because of it

Enjoy the numbness of sex lmaoooo

All for a slightly for (appealing?) flaccid cock

How did this thread go from Young People becoming less tolerant of the LGBTQ to circumcision?

Only in Sherdog.

Your sexual pleasure got cut in half because of it

Enjoy the numbness of sex lmaoooo

All for a slightly for (appealing?) flaccid cock

Sex is damn good for me. Not sure why you’d try to change MY mind about MY experience.

Back