Social Young People Are Becoming Less Tolerant of the LGBTQ

I wonder if it has less to do with tolerance and more with being annoyed by the LGBTQ movement...

Then stop encouraging that far left SJW shit and drinking their koolaid. Once something becomes corporate it stops being cool. Democrats had the culture war won. Stop doing everything you can to lose it. You all are just as bad if not worse than the religious right of the 90’s.

Who's encouraging it? I couldn't name a single left leaning person that posts here that is pro 30 pronouns or pro trans people competing against females or support that kid who's parents dressed him up in drag

Hell, we have gay posters here who don't support that either. But what you are doing is finding the most extreme example and then attributing it to anyone who thinks that gay people should have equal rights

^^^^ Projection. lol

tenor.png
final_5ce0d95ead3f7e0014e5a37f_802183.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

triggggg.jpg

Tell us more.... it's funny.

I find chanty binx to be sexy as hell and would love to do battle with/troll her in real life

If you believe young people have just all of a sudden become less tolerant of gays because they saw some right wing videos online, you're delusional. Homosexuality has always been frowned upon by the majority of young people, and is the subject of mockery. Put down the huffpo, and join reality.

No one gives a fuck about gay people its all the sjws and sexual weirdos that pushed things to far that has everyone sick to death of this shit

Just cuz you call some dipshit a :eek::eek::eek: doesnt mean you have issues with gays at all

Just cuz you call some dipshit a :eek::eek::eek: doesnt mean you have issues with gays at all

It does though. Everyone is just used to it, because it's just been normal since...forever.

When dudes are calling each other "F*****", "Cocksucker", "Queer", "Fudge packer"...you name it, the intention is clear. To insult your manhood by relating you to a homosexual. They aren't just words. There is a clear intention behind their use, and it is a hateful one.

This of course falls on more of the male side of the equation. I don't think women are nearly as prejudiced in this area.

When dudes are calling each other "F*****", "Cocksucker", "Queer", "Fudge packer"...you name it, the intention is clear. To insult your manhood by relating you to a homosexual. They aren't just words. Their is a clear intention behind their use, and it is a hateful one.

Ive used half those insults at people in my life and I dont have an issue with gay people lotta dudes I know are the same

Lemme use an icp line to help explain this to you

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: they call you that cuz you act like a bitch

It has almost nothing to do with real homos at all and like I said most people are fine with live and let live

Homos are as normal as could be its everything after the b in lgbtetc that everyone has real issues with

No one gives a shit about gay people and if you do the issue is an internal one that person is wrestling with

It has almost nothing to do with real homos at all and like I said most people are fine with live and let live

That's simply faulty logic. That's like arguing people who use "N*****" as a slur, aren't actually relating the term to black people in some shape or form.

Sorry, but it's not like "motherfucker" who most use as a stronger slur for "asshole", and not someone who actually fucks their mother. With gay slurs, there is a clear anti-gay connotation related to them, and to deny it is just dishonest.

That's simply faulty logic. That's like arguing people who use "N*****" as a slur, aren't actually relating the term to black people in some shape or form.

most people that say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: say it with an a and dont mean black people either

Most people dont have issues with other people even if they say dumb shit

youre on some bullshit tonight

somebody burned a rainbow flag outside a gay bar. I am a little torn. On one hand I like gays, but on the other hand I hate rainbows.

It does though. Everyone is just used to it, because it's just been normal since...forever.

When dudes are calling each other "F*****", "Cocksucker", "Queer", "Fudge packer"...you name it, the intention is clear. To insult your manhood by relating you to a homosexual. They aren't just words. There is a clear intention behind their use, and it is a hateful one.

This of course falls on more of the male side of the equation. I don't think women are nearly as prejudiced in this area.
How much of the prejudice is because the stereotypical gay man?

I feel like in the past the only way gay men could broadcast that they were gay was to adopt a completely different style of behavior. Gay men are not born with the gay lisp, doing that wrist thing, acting feminine. That all seemed like deliberate behavior to differentiate themselves, to let other gay men they were gay.

I am just saying that if every gay man acted like Pete buttigieg I dont think these predjucides amongst young men would be as strong as they are.

Sorry, but it's not like "motherfucker" who most use as a stronger slur for "asshole", and not someone who actually fucks their mother. With gay slurs, there is a clear anti-gay connotation related to them, and to deny it is just dishonest.
Context matters.

F** can be used to mean a punk or someone being unmanly. Using it doesn't necessarily mean you hate gay people. Does calling someone "girly" or straight up calling someone a "cunt" mean you hate women?

F** can be used to mean a punk or someone being unmanly.

Precisely. Now why do you think it's used to describe an "unmanly" person(or punk, or bitch, or whatever)? Because the stereotype of a gay man, is unmanly and feminine. The slurs have not evolved to mean anything other than questioning another man's manhood, and suggesting they're gay. The terms are associated with the characteristics of a stereotypical gay man.

Now as far as using the terms meaning you hate gays, I wouldn't go that far. But I would however suggest one has a prejudice to a degree. I highly doubt people who are truly without prejudice would think of using that term as a slight against another man, because they know what it implies and wouldn't think those characteristics would be inherently negative. Much like if you're tossing "N*****" around in a derogatory way, I wouldn't buy that you didn't hold some racial prejudices. You either do, or you're just completely ignorant to what those words actually mean. Like a 7 year old who just learned some swear words. I ain't buying that excuse from teenagers and adults. There are many other terms to throw around to describe some person you don't like, but people use those terms specifically because they carry that extra weight to them.

Who's encouraging it? I couldn't name a single left leaning person that posts here that is pro 30 pronouns or pro trans people competing against females or support that kid who's parents dressed him up in drag
Then why do we have them?

Precisely. Now why do you think it's used to describe an "unmanly" person(or punk, or bitch, or whatever)? Because the stereotype of a gay man, is unmanly and feminine. The slurs have not evolved to mean anything other than questioning another man's manhood, and suggesting they're gay. The terms are associated with the characteristics of a stereotypical gay man.

Now as far as using the terms meaning you hate gays, I wouldn't go that far. But I would however suggest one has a prejudice to a degree. I highly doubt people who are truly without prejudice would think of using that term as a slight against another man, because they know what it implies and wouldn't think those characteristics would be inherently negative. Much like if you're tossing "N*****" around in a derogatory way, I wouldn't buy that you didn't hold some racial prejudices. You either do, or you're just completely ignorant to what those words actually mean. Like a 7 year old who just learned some swear words. I ain't buying that excuse from teenagers and adults. There are many other terms to throw around to describe some person you don't like, but people use those terms specifically because they carry that extra weight to them.
So what if the word is associated with gay men. The context is still questioning someone's manhood just like when someone actually uses the words "punk", "bitch" or even "girly". There are plenty of instances where use of the word is strictly questioning a dude's manhood and has nothing to do with homosexuality.

I say "N****" all the time, growing up and I'm not using it to put down someone else. Context is important

So what if the word is associated with gay men. The context is still questioning someone's manhood just like when someone actually uses the words "punk", "bitch" or even "girly". There are plenty of instances where use of the word is strictly questioning a dude's manhood and has nothing to do with homosexuality.

I say "N****" all the time, growing up and I'm not using it to put down someone else. Context is important

Of course context is important, which is why I've repeatedly stated that it's when those terms are used as a slight.

Now as to your point about there being many terms to question one's manhood, you're right. None of them carry the extra implication that a slur related specifically to homosexuality does though.

Weak, punk ass bitch =/= F*****

Of course context is important, which is why I've repeatedly stated that it's when those terms are used as a slight.

Now as to your point about there being many terms to question one's manhood, you're right. None of them carry the extra implication that a slur related specifically to homosexuality does though.

Weak, punk ass bitch =/= F*****
It can carry the extra implication, but not always.

And like I said, even if you are calling someone gay as an insult, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a problem with gay people. Calling a dude "girly" doesn't mean you have a problem with women.

It can carry the extra implication, but not always.

I don't speak for everyone on Earth, but I'd wager it's the general consensus that it does carry the extra implication.

And like I said, even if you are calling someone gay as an insult, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a problem with gay people.

If you didn't on any level, you wouldn't call someone gay as an insult. It wouldn't carry a negative connotation in your mind. When you're calling someone gay as an insult, you're implying that gay = bad. Which is why you're using it as an insult in the first place.

If you didn't on any level, you wouldn't call someone gay as an insult. It wouldn't carry a negative connotation in your mind. When you're calling someone gay as an insult, you're implying that gay = bad. Which is why you're using it as an insult in the first place.

Louis CK has a great one too

"When I call people a f***** I'm not calling them gay... I'm calling them a f*****"

Back