You know you're fat when...

Can't sleep because you are thinking about the breakfast you're going to have.

I think about tomorrow's breakfast the minute I finish today's breakfast. Its the p4p best meal of the day IMO.

When your thighs make a noise when you walk.

If I can hear you coming because of that, then you are a fat fuck.

Fuckin' fatties :mad:

i used to be chubby when I was younger but have worked hard to change that and it sickens me to see these arseholes waddling around, sausage roll in one hand, coke in the other, breathing heavy just from sitting down.

Oh well, the zombies will get them first.

When the fat hides all of the good jokes and you say the obvious, least-funny ones.

...when you shave a goatee, chin strap, or any other ridiculous angled beard design so you look like you still have a chin and jaw line.

It's amazing how many fatasses do this.

...when you shave a goatee, chin strap, or any other ridiculous angled beard design so you look like you still have a chin and jaw line.

It's amazing how many fatasses do this.

lol, that's a good one.

i knew i needed to lose weight when i gassed out putting on my socks/tieing my shoe's. I was 236 pounds at my heaviest and this morning i weighed 167 lbs.

It wasnt hard to lose weight either i just ate healthy and much less than i did b4 cutting out fastfood and alchohol. I play indoor soccer and softball almost everynight of the week so i stay active. My roomate was a fat slob who ordered pizza everynight and blamed his weight on thyroids. Shit made me sick.

i knew i needed to lose weight when i gassed out putting on my socks/tieing my shoe's. I was 236 pounds at my heaviest and this morning i weighed 167 lbs.

It wasnt hard to lose weight either i just ate healthy and much less than i did b4 cutting out fastfood and alchohol. I play indoor soccer and softball almost everynight of the week so i stay active. My roomate was a fat slob who ordered pizza everynight and blamed his weight on thyroids. Shit made me sick.

Good for you brother! As much of an asshole I am on these forums, I love hearing about people bettering themselves like this.

So you used to be a tremendous fat ass, used to eat fast food a lot, and yet in another thread you claimed you've never had a soda in your life... I'm not buying it.

......when your fat

When you have a pack of hot dogs on the back of your neck.

Back