You know you're fat when...

lion paw

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
-the waiter knows your order two seconds after walking in.
-when a fast food manager recognizes your face in public.
-when you run 8-10 ft then gas out
Any others?

-you make a thread about it on sherdog...

you know you're fat when you have high blood pressure and the doctor recommends you cut down on the cholesterol or face a myriad of health problems which are easily avoidable with exercise and proper diet.

You know you're fat when you know you're fat.

You know you're fat when you get offended by Fat Jokes,

Can't see your penis.

Can't sleep because you are thinking about the breakfast you're going to have.

You can lick your nipples easily.

you know you're fat when you can't see your wang because your gut is in the way.

edit: dammit limb :mad:

when you tell people you arent fat youre something else less hurtful but still the same thing as being fat

You look at the mirror from the side holding your belly and think "shit I look fucking pregnant" I used to be fat

you know you're fat when you have high blood pressure and the doctor recommends you cut down on the cholesterol or face a myriad of health problems which are easily avoidable with exercise and proper diet.

What's really sad is all the fat fucks I know who are on multiple meds bc of their fatness yet refuse to take them. I hate fat people.

What's really sad is all the fat fucks I know who are on multiple meds bc of their fatness yet refuse to take them. I hate fat people.

thats ridiculous...being fat is easily avoidable...lazy bastards

I'm not fat. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm not a fatty. Nevertheless, I have to take cholesterol meds. My cholesterol was at 356 the last time it was checked.

Just as annoying, are all the comments I get about how I'm too skinny now. God forbid I don't want a beer belly anymore.

I'm not fat. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm not a fatty. Nevertheless, I have to take cholesterol meds. My cholesterol was at 356 the last time it was checked.

my gewdness!....do you drink alot of soda?

Back