You know you're fat when...

- you log your walk to your car and everytime you get up from your desk at work with a pedometer.....

You have to take the garage door instead of the front door.
When you spread your fingers and they're still touching.
When you can't get up after you fell to your back.

you know you're fat when you have high blood pressure and the doctor recommends you cut down on the cholesterol or face a myriad of health problems which are easily avoidable with exercise and proper diet.

I think cholestrol is based on genetics. High cholestrol foods like eggs do not cause high cholestrol.

I know fit folk who have high cholestrol. It is not "easily avoidable".

You get more excited by a Philly Cheese than Philly chics.

Well to be honest, I was in Philly last week and didnt spot one hottie. So I can def see this happening, even to fairly skinny folk.

When the back of your neck looks like a dolphin's face:

82972530.jpg

When you ride one of those little scooters through the supermarket, even though you're not really "handicapped", and your basket is filled with chips, frozen dinners, and as much diet coke as you can fit.

You know you're fat when you stay away from the Berry because you're dieting and need to avoid looking at food threads, because looking at all that deliciousness is torture.

When you ride one of those little scooters through the supermarket, even though you're not really "handicapped", and your basket is filled with chips, frozen dinners, and as much diet coke as you can fit.

but its "diet"..... :D

When a call to 911 end up having your roof torn off so a crane can lift you out of the house and transport you to the hospital.

Fat folks seem to love that shit for some reason...

"i'll have a double baco cheese, 16 nuggets, a super sized fry, a large shake, another 2 value cheeseburgers, and a DIET coke with light ice. trying to watch my calories."

I think cholestrol is based on genetics. High cholestrol foods like eggs do not cause high cholestrol.

I know fit folk who have high cholestrol. It is not "easily avoidable".

lol i know...i was just attempting to be the buzz killington since everyone else was gonna have clever jokes

I want to smash a wine bottle on their heads. And there are always at least 3 of these pieces of shit in every store.

I always order fat food (in moderation)and get a diet drink. But its ok for me BC I'm not and never will be fat. And it does take off a few calories. And all I drink is diet drinks, juice and water.

Back