You know you're fat when...

A single large combo meal from a fast-food joint won't satisfy you, and you require additional items.

Generally, A large combo meal for me provides enough food for two meals, unless I'm reaaaallly hungry. I don't think I could finish an entire combo meal without feeling pretty gross.

Kevin James has some funny material on the subject-

Sorry about the Greek subs, it's the only video I could find of this bit.

Last edited:
thats ridiculous...being fat is easily avoidable...lazy bastards

It really is ridiculous. My old coworker had a stack of pills he never took. Right next to his ranch bottle.

When the dryer shrinks all of your clothes and people think it's because your fat but you know it's just the dryer.

It really is ridiculous. My old coworker had a stack of pills he never took. Right next to his ranch bottle.

its funny how fat people say "i cant help it"...but really...its all on them

hmm...maybe its just genetic

That's what my family doc thinks. I cut out a lot of meat and started jogging (almost) every day. That didn't do anything to lower my cholesterol, so I had to go on Simvastatin.

Back when I was 20 I lived in a big house with three other people. I generally cooked but occasionally ordered pizza or whatever. I called from the house phone instead of my cell one day, the guy on the other end said "Hi Bill, will it be your usual order?"

Well, my name is Eric and I had a fat fuck living in the same house named Bill.

You know you're fat when you say slow metabolisms run in your family.

You know you are fat when you go to a restaurant, look at the menu and say, "Yes Please!"

Last edited by a moderator:
You know your girlfriend is fat when she can wear your wife's clothes.

I try to eat decently for most meals but I'm a huge sucker for cheesesteaks and will get one from this local place (the sandwiches are massive and delicious) about once every other week, and have been doing this for the past 3.5 years since I graduated college.

Anyway, I was out during the day one time with this girl and we ran into the owner of the shop (the girl I was with is a vegetarian and doesn't know who he is) who yells out my name, claps me on the back, and we shoot the shit for a little bit.

When we leave, she asks "Who was that guy? An Uncle or somethin?"
Nope, the owner of the local cheesesteak place....

I'm not fat. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm not a fatty. Nevertheless, I have to take cholesterol meds. My cholesterol was at 356 the last time it was checked.

that's even worse than being fat. if i had to choose between being fat or having dangerously high cholesterol, i'd probably choose fat. i imagine it's easier to shed some pounds than to get your cholesterol down.

You know you're fat when you sweat while eating and dropping a deuce qualifies as a rigorous workout.

this chick i was banging was so fat when i climbed on top my ears popped

Back