• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

Either the Netherlands, because that's where my mom is from and I still have family there or NorCal, because it's similar to where I'm at now.

Canada (Yukon Territory), Norway or Peru.

I was in Whitehorse, Yukon for the first time ever recently for work. The scenery is beautiful and isolated but the town is kind of a dump.

America for me, pretty similar in terms of everyday living, etc. Besides, I've always wanted to legally own guns, so why not.

@Cint @shadow_priest_x

I love the South. @j123

4c87c9f501bc5b1fdc68d203b9f16e8c.jpg

The country is called Canada. Not French Canada in certain spots. Jesus.
He just wants to differentiate between there and real Canada.

Maybe Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, maybe Japan.

Short list of Ireland, England, Aruba, Costa Rica, Canada. I'd love someplace in Africa but I'm not sure where's safe for honky-ass crackers and for how long.

He just wants to differentiate between there and real Canada.
Then let's not encourage cultural ignorance and not positively reinforce misuse of our countries name. He should have said Quebec or the East Coast of Canada.

I'm going to Vegas Wednesday and cant friggin wait.

New Zealand or some European country with fast internet.

Toronto, born and raised. Currently about an hour North. But just bought a house in muskoka.
We've got a cottage 40 mins north of parry sound aboot 80 mins south of Sudbury. Great golfing in parry sound.

Back