Year Long NBA Betting Thread

Both seth and harris returning for 76ers today, think it's a good opportunity to slam the under on drummond pts + rebounds while the market is still hot on his last few showings.

Yeah although Harris **might** play limited minutes. 20-25 or so, depending on his conditioning. He's been out awhile and it was Covid so his lungs might not be fully up to speed. I still think you're probably right because Drummond won't score much but I'd be careful shorting his rebounding, the guy is one of the best rebounders in the league.

Yeah although Harris **might** play limited minutes. 20-25 or so, depending on his conditioning. He's been out awhile and it was Covid so his lungs might not be fully up to speed. I still think you're probably right because Drummond won't score much but I'd be careful shorting his rebounding, the guy is one of the best rebounders in the league.
Fully agreed. I just wanted to take the pts prop alone but it wasn't available so I settled with that one. So this bet is u31.5 points + rebounds combined prop.

So Drummond is done playing the first quarter and his stats are 0 points and 3 rebounds - harris stole 2 rebounds. It's looking really good for me so far! Live line for this bet is already -500 lol.

Fully agreed. I just wanted to take the pts prop alone but it wasn't available so I settled with that one. So this bet is u31.5 points + rebounds combined prop.

So Drummond is done playing the first quarter and his stats are 0 points and 3 rebounds - harris stole 2 rebounds. It's looking really good for me so far! Live line for this bet is already -500 lol.

31.5 was a very good line. I'd imagine he's gonna finish with something like 11 pts and 15 rebounds. In that neighborhood anyway.

31.5 was a very good line. I'd imagine he's gonna finish with something like 11 pts and 15 rebounds. In that neighborhood anyway.
Ended the first half with 2 pts and 7 rebounds. I read this script perfectly, line is valued at -2000 now live. Wish I went super heavy on this but I got screwed by some props yesterday and was a bit cautious.

Ended the first half with 2 pts and 7 rebounds. I read this script perfectly, line is valued at -2000 now live. Wish I went super heavy on this but I got screwed by some props yesterday and was a bit cautious.

Easy cash for you. He was even lower than I figured. Nicely done.

Medium sized plays on:

Devin Booker o9.5 rebounds + assists
Will Barton o24.5 points + rebounds + assists

Small sized plays on:

Giannis o11.5 rebounds
Robert Williams u1.5 assists

Medium sized plays on:

Devin Booker o9.5 rebounds + assists
Will Barton o24.5 points + rebounds + assists

Small sized plays on:

Giannis o11.5 rebounds
Robert Williams u1.5 assists

That Will Barton line is amazing. Are you paying juice on it? His usage is sky high with Porter Jr out. Even with Jokic back tonight, Barton is their clear #2 option on offense and he generally does well across the stat sheet with assists and rebounds.

That Will Barton line is amazing. Are you paying juice on it? His usage is sky high with Porter Jr out. Even with Jokic back tonight, Barton is their clear #2 option on offense and he generally does well across the stat sheet with assists and rebounds.
Yah all these bets are around even monies range. The hawks defense has been pretty bad so far this season, and in the past 4 games combined Barton is averaging 33.75 PRA so there's huge value where his line is set at 24.5 PRA. TBH been thinking about adding more to this bet lol.

Also like the booker bet cause he's averaging 6.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists so far for 11.6 combined and I got it at 9.5. He's got 10+ combined in his last 7 games straight.

This suns game screams blowout based on what I've seen in first half, very unlikely booker hits the prop under that scenario had to cashout and cut my losses.

This suns game screams blowout based on what I've seen in first half, very unlikely booker hits the prop under that scenario had to cashout and cut my losses.
game is indeed a blowout - but booker wins prop 6 mins into 3rd q. Guess I shouldn't have cashed out smh.

Meanwhile barton only 2 pts 1 rebound entire first quarter...

Clippers are a team that starts slow. I'm not touching them at -7 but I can see the wolves maybe getting out to an early lead. Will take Clippers live if I can get -150 or better somewhere in the 3rd quarter if they seem to start playing seriously

took the under for drummond combined pts + rebounds prop once again for same reasons as few days ago where it won by a landslide, his usage plummets with return of harris and seth and bookie hasn't adjusted the # nearly enough at o/u 28.5

took the under for drummond combined pts + rebounds prop once again for same reasons as few days ago where it won by a landslide, his usage plummets with return of harris and seth and bookie hasn't adjusted the # nearly enough at o/u 28.5
You were totally right about this. Not your fault he went 4/12 from the field, which is laughable for someone 7-feet tall

@mkess101 how heavy do we hammer steph curry mvp at +300?

It has value imo. I cap him probably +200 ish.

The concern of course is injury. He's missed time in multiple seasons, he's not the most durable guy.

Worth a bet I think but don't go nuts haha.

o9.5 rebounds + assists for booker today to win 1u, can't remember last time this prop lost

Mobley ROY? I got him on the weekend for +333. Most places he is +180 to +200

Back