Year Long NBA Betting Thread

bucks -7 bettors are sweating badly, so many lead changes and close for nearly whole game.

Yesterday I hammered andre drummund o14.5 rebounds hard because of embiid's absence, and he got 25. It's public knowledge embiid isn't going to be back for a little while and yet bookie opened it at o/u14.5 again lol. I don't understand but I'm hammering again, he hit close to this number in first half alone.
Confirmed not a square play, ez for tailers.

I really want this pace to continue LOL. No bet on the game, but I threw a DK lineup in (only a 3 game slate) and just put all the guys in this game in my lineup plus Whiteside from Utah (you have to use players from at least 2 teams and he was what I could fit with my remaining salary).

Hey man I dont know anyone that has ever won anything decent from draftkings decent is like more then 1k have you ever won anything more then that?

Hey man I dont know anyone that has ever won anything decent from draftkings decent is like more then 1k have you ever won anything more then that?

Yeah, 3 times. I won about $1500 on the UFC card Glover vs Lionheart. It was the $10 captain pick contest. First place was $10k but of course there were some duplicate lineups so I got about $1500. I won $2000 on a $1 buy in NBA contest a couple years ago by taking 2nd place. And I won $1500 on an MLB $1 contest (2nd place). What sucks is those almost perfect lineups couldn't have been the times I was in a contest where 2nd place was $20k haha. I've played those with the $10 buy ins but never have hit big (couple $500 wins).

Most I've ever won in an NFL contest was $700. That was an $8 buy in.

Yeah, 3 times. I won about $1500 on the UFC card Glover vs Lionheart. It was the $10 captain pick contest. First place was $10k but of course there were some duplicate lineups so I got about $1500. I won $2000 on a $1 buy in NBA contest a couple years ago by taking 2nd place. And I won $1500 on an MLB $1 contest (2nd place). What sucks is those almost perfect lineups couldn't have been the times I was in a contest where 2nd place was $20k haha. I've played those with the $10 buy ins but never have hit big (couple $500 wins).

Most I've ever won in an NFL contest was $700. That was an $8 buy in.

I do fanduel not draftkings because im banned from draftkings lol long story. But I do it for fun so I only do like 1-3$ lineups for mma but I make multiple lineups like 10-25 of them lol Ive won twice before I dont know how much money it was I think 500$ dont remember exactly. How many lineups do you make are you someone that makes like 20 of them or just 1?

I do fanduel not draftkings because im banned from draftkings lol long story. But I do it for fun so I only do like 1-3$ lineups for mma but I make multiple lineups like 10-25 of them lol Ive won twice before I dont know how much money it was I think 500$ dont remember exactly. How many lineups do you make are you someone that makes like 20 of them or just 1?

For MMA cards usually 3 for the full slate and then 1-2 for the captain's pick one that leaves off the early prelims. For other sports usually 2-3 on the days I play and I try to just play the single entry tournaments. For some reason I don't like the idea of going against someone that has time to put 150 lineups together using lineup optimizer algorithms and crap like that. I cashed last night the NBA single entry $5 lineup for $20 LOL and I used 7 of my 8 guys from the Bucks/Sixers game. Tonight I'll do the same tournament but there's a zillion games. But I like that everyone else in the tournament also only got to do one lineup.

1.25u Nikola Vucevic u17.5pts at -125
1.2u Jarrett Allen o12.5 Rebounds at -120
0.55u Wendell Carter Jr. to get a double double at +150

1.25u Nikola Vucevic u17.5pts at -125
1.2u Jarrett Allen o12.5 Rebounds at -120
0.55u Wendell Carter Jr. to get a double double at +150

Ha that's hilarious, both of your over bets are in my DK single entry lineup tonight. And this is a huge slate of games so the odds of me having them both are really slim, but I do.

upload_2021-11-10_17-27-1.png

Tempo is painfully slow in this Clevelands game not ideal. Also allen shoulda had a few more rebounds than he currently has but couldn't secure them. As it stands he has 4 and needs 9 more.

Double-double looks good for carter from a points perspective, but only 1 rebound after first quarter is pretty rough. Need him to get 3 on average for next 3 quarters.

Last edited:
Wendell Carter is meh today, I missed it but he apparently may have jacked his shoulder a bit. Allen 7 rebounds first half, need 6 more now should be do-able but more sweaty than I was expecting.

I cashed out of the allen rebound prop for 0.4u loss, dunno wtf is wrong with his hands they're so slippery over half the rebounds just slides off his hands should be mid double digits by now but stuck at 7 halfway through third. The sweat isn't worth it even if it ends up cashing.

Vucevic decided to show up today got 7 pts in first 4 mins of the game, my under prob dead.

Likely going 0-3 in my bets today oh well.

I cashed out of the allen rebound prop for 0.4u loss, dunno wtf is wrong with his hands they're so slippery over half the rebounds just slides off his hands should be mid double digits by now but stuck at 7 halfway through third. The sweat isn't worth it even if it ends up cashing.

Vucevic decided to show up today got 7 pts in first 4 mins of the game, my under prob dead.

Likely going 0-3 in my bets today oh well.

Carter bet still alive but Magic gotta make a little run to keep it in the realm of being close. If they get down 20+, he's gonna sit too many minutes.

Carter bet still alive but Magic gotta make a little run to keep it in the realm of being close. If they get down 20+, he's gonna sit too many minutes.
he's like 18 mins while mates are in mid 20's, think he did jack his shoulder or just not being played as much today. 5 rebounds in last q asking too much already marked bet as loss lol

he's like 18 mins while mates are in mid 20's, think he did jack his shoulder or just not being played as much today. 5 rebounds in last q asking too much already marked bet as loss lol

Yeah maybe he is dinged up. Sucks losing bets because of injuries.

Edit: Game is a blowout now anyway. They might just sit him.

Yeah maybe he is dinged up. Sucks losing bets because of injuries.

Edit: Game is a blowout now anyway. They might just sit him.
Yeah, in hindsight it wasn't a good bet cause of the blowout potential, I typically don't play props in that situation.

I was wise to cashout from the Jarrett Allen rebounds for small loss my eyes didn't deceive me, no chance in hell he hits 13 rebounds.

My attention is on vucevic under pts 17.5 prop now, he had 9pts in first q but 0 in 2nd quarter so the prop is alive again lol.

I just discovered I have a bookie specifically local to where I live and they have some great lines not found elsewhere.

^ Taking Miles Bridge to win Most improved player award at a staggering +15,000 odds, sadly only $7 limit but still nice considering the odds. On b365 it's only +1600 for comparison's sake.

NBA Most improved players usually avg at least 20 PPG to win the award so if he can avg that he has a good shot at winning it I think right now hes AVG 22 PPG so good shot good luck with that bet

Cole Anthony-
OG Anouby-
Miles Bridges-
Harrison Barnes-

Are the 4 players that will most likely win It I wish I could find a vegas sports book that offers futures on that because I love doing future bets but since Im not a huge money gambler im not gonna place 50-100$ on a +400 or whatever the hell it might be and have to wait a yr for my money lol aint worth it give me +2000 and honestly I dont even like betting shit that low and having to wait a yr for my money fuck that I especially love doing future wagers on hocket because any of those random fucking bum teams can win the stanley cup Although I havent won a future wager yet on hockey Ive been close lol like no way in hell can a +200000 team ever win the superbowl hockey theres a chance because its a stupid sport and underdogs win all the time I think in it I dont watch hockey enough to Know I just bet it Thats like betting the Jets to win the superbowl next yr not a chance in hell but betting the worse team in hockey has a chance

Both seth and harris returning for 76ers today, think it's a good opportunity to slam the under on drummond pts + rebounds while the market is still hot on his last few showings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back