Year Long NBA Betting Thread

@mkess101 seth curry was also ruled out btw, do you think that helps drummond more rebounds and minutes?

Well it doesn't hurt. Probably doesn't impact him a ton with Seth being a backcourt guy but it could mean an extra 2-3 minutes on the floor which for him could be multiple rebounds.

Well it doesn't hurt. Probably doesn't impact him a ton with Seth being a backcourt guy but it could mean an extra 2-3 minutes on the floor which for him could be multiple rebounds.
he already has 4 rebounds! also rip under bettors it's insane scorefest atm lol.

he already has 4 rebounds! also rip under bettors it's insane scorefest atm lol.

I really want this pace to continue LOL. No bet on the game, but I threw a DK lineup in (only a 3 game slate) and just put all the guys in this game in my lineup plus Whiteside from Utah (you have to use players from at least 2 teams and he was what I could fit with my remaining salary).

Uhh now I'm worried about reverse blowout from 76ers side for my drummond prop lol.

Uhh now I'm worried about reverse blowout from 76ers side for my drummond prop lol.

Yeah when I said "as long as the game is competitive" I didn't necessarily mean it could ONLY be that way with the Bucks running away with it. Not the way the Bucks have been playing.

Yeah when I said "as long as the game is competitive" I didn't necessarily mean it could ONLY be that way with the Bucks running away with it. Not the way the Bucks have been playing.
I'm feeling so good man. Drummond my f'n boy with 10 rebounds first half. Only need 5 rebounds in 2nd half ez f'n money. Best of all the blowout factor was eliminated going into 2nd half.

10 first half boards for Drummond, I think you're good barring him getting hurt or the earth opening up and swallowing the Wells Fargo Center LOL. Dude grabs rebounds while he sleeps I think.

10 first half boards for Drummond, I think you're good barring him getting hurt or the earth opening up and swallowing the Wells Fargo Center LOL. Dude grabs rebounds while he sleeps I think.
I also took 20 rebounds at around +500 range for smaller bet lol. At this rate he's going to earn himself a nice contract...

Damn drummond only got 1 rebound before going back to bench in 3rd q. his minutes might be more limited than i thought

Damn drummond only got 1 rebound before going back to bench in 3rd q. his minutes might be more limited than i thought

Rivers got pissed at him for a blown defensive rotation. But he's gonna play a lot more minutes. 20 boards might be tough but he's gonna get 15.

Rivers got pissed at him for a blown defensive rotation. But he's gonna play a lot more minutes. 20 boards might be tough but he's gonna get 15.
yah i don't care about the 20 tbh, just 15 would be great <45>

drummond just needs 2 more rebounds in a razor tight game. he's never gotten less than 3 rebounds in any quarter, would be uber bad beat if he doesn't get 15 total after 10 in first half.

i feel like i would go crazy without your posts sometimes cause i don't know what's going on i'm not much of an expert in nfl/nba lol.

6 minutes left and he has 17. I think he's gonna get over 20 and you are gonna cash that +500.

6 minutes left and he has 17. I think he's gonna get over 20 and you are gonna cash that +500.
btw giannis rebound line was at o/u10.5 despite getting like 18 last game, and now he's 15 atm. I'm not sure why he's gone so insane lately with rebounds but I was close to playing it. Might be something to target in the future.

damn george hill raked the rebound from drummonds' hands with 2 mins left, surprised he couldn't hold on to it and now he walked to bench. Oh well i'd play that at +500 any day of the week solid value.

Back