Year Long NBA Betting Thread

I got Jokic last year when he was 11.00 for some small money but I highly doubt they'll give him b2b despite him playing maybe even better this year.And usually I would stab some money on someone with higher odds,but this year as far as MVP award and most improved player award are concerned it's pretty straight forward.Durant or Curry and Morant or Bridges.

Cunningham just had a monster game. Just one game but he could be finding himself too.

Man I was thinking Bridges for MIP was gonna distance himself but Cole Anthony putting up some GAUDY numbers. I have him on 3 of my 4 DK season long best ball teams too so I'm loving it. Along with Dejunte Murray he's been my best investment.

Man I was thinking Bridges for MIP was gonna distance himself but Cole Anthony putting up some GAUDY numbers. I have him on 3 of my 4 DK season long best ball teams too so I'm loving it. Along with Dejunte Murray he's been my best investment.
I hedged bridges with morant for MIP so I hope one of those 2 pull through lol. Never know if injuries happen or not these markets are a bit volatile for sure.

I hedged bridges with morant for MIP so I hope one of those 2 pull through lol. Never know if injuries happen or not these markets are a bit volatile for sure.

It's hard for me to imagine Ja getting it just because he was already on the verge of stardom. He's definitely upped his play this year, no doubt, but he was putting up pretty big numbers last year.

I just looked up the numbers and I guess the jump in Ja's numbers are comparable to the jump in Cole Anthony's numbers aside from assists where Ja is flat and Cole is averaging about 2 more per game than last year. So maybe Ja is way more alive than I was thinking.

It's hard for me to imagine Ja getting it just because he was already on the verge of stardom. He's definitely upped his play this year, no doubt, but he was putting up pretty big numbers last year.

I just looked up the numbers and I guess the jump in Ja's numbers are comparable to the jump in Cole Anthony's numbers aside from assists where Ja is flat and Cole is averaging about 2 more per game than last year. So maybe Ja is way more alive than I was thinking.
According to the bookies he's by far the most likely as of today sitting at around +180. Bookies havnt caught on to Anthony's work yet as he's still +2200, I might put like 10 bucks on him now or something just in case lol

According to the bookies he's by far the most likely as of today sitting at around +180. Bookies havnt caught on to Anthony's work yet as he's still +2200, I might put like 10 bucks on him now or something just in case lol

You should. Look at what he's doing recently. Dude is ballin'.

giannis just scored 47 pts on 70% + shooting accuracy and obliterated the lakers lmfao.

lakers with mickey mouse trophy the other year, they will never again now.

giannis just scored 47 pts on 70% + shooting accuracy and obliterated the lakers lmfao.

lakers with mickey mouse trophy the other year, they will never again now.

The NBA is such a grind. Bucks are 7-8 after tonight's win. But does anyone really believe they won't be right there in the East at the end of the year? Lopez has played like one game. Middleton just got back tonight after missing the last 8 games. Holiday was out until recently. Portis missed a bunch of games.

Tonight was a statement by Giannis. He straight bullied Davis too.

And all that said...Lakers with Lebron back are gonna look a lot different imo by the end of the year. But their big 3 are gonna have to learn to play together.

A nice NBA live bet might be brewing. Just posting so if anyone wants to tail, they'll be ready

So, I'm gonna end up passing on the live bet. I was eyeing the Kings but the 2H line is kinda steep, having kings -6.5. but if the raptors go on a little run to start the 3rd quarter, id take the kings at something like +15 or better for like half of a unit. kings just dont look interested but situationally it looked like a good spot

crowder gives aljo a run for his money for this year's oscars award in sports

NBA--Nov. 26, 2021 (Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Charlotte Hornets)

Charlotte Hornet Player Prop Points Forecast:

Gordon Hayward.....23.34
Lamelo Ball.............18.67
Miles Bridges...........14.67
Kelly Oubre Jr..........14
Cody Martin.............12.34

NBA--Nov. 26, 2021 (Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Charlotte Hornets)

Charlotte Hornet Player Prop Points Forecast:

Gordon Hayward.....23.34 18
Lamelo Ball.............18.67 10
Miles Bridges...........14.67 18
Kelly Oubre Jr..........14 27
Cody Martin.............12.34 6

Let's get this tightened up. Not accurate enough, nor is it precise enough.

NBA--Nov. 27, 2021 (New York Knickerbockers vs. Atlanta Hawks)
Atlanta Hawks Player Prop Points Forecast:

Trae Young.................24.0
-----------------------------------
John Collins................12.0
Danilo Gallinari...........12.0
Bogdan Bogdanovic....12.0
Lou Williams................12.0

Last edited:
Biggest NBA bet this year for me coming up today. Just waiting for injury reports to be finalized before posting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back