Yan is one mean little guy.

Then he would not be fighting anyone after. But I agree, Yan probably thinks he could beat Ngannou.

I don't think he seriously thinks he could beat Ngannou or Yoel or Arlovski; it's just that in his world you never back down from the fight no matter who the opponent is. It's a pretty common mindset in rougher parts of Siberia and Russia in general. You either fight back (win or lose) or you're a bitch, there's no middle ground.

You think Yan hasn't fought dozens of people bigger than that?

You untrained plebs are hilarious.
Do you know how to read moron? I said he can beat up most regular sized(untrained) people.

But Yan would get flatlined but many TRAINED guys over 170...fool.

He is an average Russian, you just became too soft in your "civilized" countries.
<{1-69}>
Fedor grew up VERY poor in a laundry room sized apartment. Not everyone has to act like a thug, esp at 5’3.

{<shrug}

Do you know how to read moron? I said he can beat up most regular sized(untrained) people.

But Yan would get flatlined but many TRAINED guys over 170...fool.
You think Yan, a professional combat sports athlete since childhood, hasn't fought a ton of trained guys over 170, retard?

Yep that's why I'm a fan, guy just seems to be ruthless and all about violence. This is fighting so you'd think those would be qualities fight fans would root for but then again a lot of MMA fans care more about what happens on Twitter and in press conferences so I shouldn't be too surprised.

Says the Canadian.

Fedor grew up VERY poor in a laundry room sized apartment. Not everyone has to act like a thug, esp at 5’3.

{<shrug}
Again, that is what your learned in a civilized world and that is why you are not a ufc champion. He doesn't act, he is like that. Dude was working as a loader at the age of 14 and fought for money in clubs a couple years later.

Too bad the facts disagree with your big boy fetish.
Actually they don’t but only a dumbass like you would refer to your hypothetical notions as facts.

Name 5 trained guys over 185 Yan has beat up of even fought?

Exactly. So STFU, you are making yourself look more dumb(which is hard to do at this point).

<6>

Again, that is what your learned in a civilized world and that is why you are not a ufc champion. He doesn't act, he is like that. Dude was working as a loader at the age of 14 and fought for money in clubs a couple years later.
Wait so Fedor was not a champion? Would he have been better if he acted like a thug?

Maybe he realized he was not on the street anymore and was a sportsman. Yan is not out shooting/stabbing folks now is he?

Wait so Fedor was not a champion? Would he have been better if he acted like a thug?
Fedor wasn't a ufc champion, no. I remember him calling Mirco a fa99ot once. Not in his face though. Thug enough for you? But what it has to do with Fedor? I bet he had less challenges in his life than a much smaller one from the same region.

Fedor wasn't a ufc champion, no. I remember him calling Mirco a fa99ot once. Not in his face though. Thug enough for you? But what it has to do with Fedor? I bet he had less challenges in his life than a much smaller one from the same region.
Stop reading after the first sentence. Fedor never called Mirko that and you don’t remember sh*t.

He said “Suka” after Mirko KO’d Aleks. Which translates to “b*tch”. You are obviously clueless, no need for more discussion.

<1>

Yan is a gangster. He misunderstood the rule and paid for it. He will be back, and I think he’ll come with bad intentions in the next fight.

Stop reading after the first sentence. Fedor never called Mirko that and you don’t remember sh*t.

He said “Suka” after Mirko KO’d Aleks. Which translates to “b*tch”. You are obviously clueless, no need for more discussion.

<1>
No dude, he said пидор блядь (google it) in the end.
lmao, my bad, should've mention that I am a Russian speaker, so you wouldn't embarrass yourself so much.
<6>

You are right though no need for more discussion.
<Dany07>

<1>

He absolutely did say “pidor” too, so here’s that.

No dude, he said пидор блядь (google it) in the end.
lmao, my bad, should've mention that I am a Russian speaker, so you wouldn't embarrass yourself so much.
<6>

You are right though no need for more discussion.
<Dany07>

Lol yeah, these Westerners man, I just can’t.

I’ve lost count on how many times some random American dude tried to explain the Russian mentality or internal politics to me, haha.

Back