Yan is one mean little guy.

Definelty dumb but that angry little guy gives no fucks. Hes a honey badger
That’s for sure...he is a mean, angry, enjoys hurting animals type of guy.

I remember when one Sergei Kovalev’s opponents died after fighting him and when Sergei was told about it, it looked like he could not give 2 F’s.

I would imagine little Petr would be the same.

anyone under 5 10 is a manlet

A manlet is a muscular short guy who works out to overcompensate for his height. The average male height is 5'9 and Cruz is 5'8. He's neither short nor muscular.

That’s for sure...he is a mean, angry, enjoys hurting animals type of guy.

I remember when one Sergei Kovalev’s opponents died after fighting him and when Sergei was told about it, it looked like he could not give 2 F’s.

I would imagine little Petr would be the same.

Wonder where he would be without fighting / boxing / sambo etc. His parent put him into boxing as at around 5? They must have known he needed an outlet

That knee sucked. Feels bad man. He had Aljo finished.

A manlet is a muscular short guy who works out to overcompensate for his height. The average male height is 5'9 and Cruz is 5'8. He's neither short nor muscular.
manlets do not discriminate between body types, it is strictly males who are under 5'10 with 5'10 being the king of manlets.

There's actually a popular manlet height diagram floating around, it has a picture of yao ming laughing hysterically. you can get more information from that.

Yan is a definitely a mean dude though, probably one of the meaner champions we've ever seen in UFC, that alone makes his fights interesting. Hopefully he'll continue putting on exciting beatdowns on the other manlet contenders on the come up: Cruz, Munhoz etc.

Last edited:
He apologized after didn't he? In Russia, showing emotion is not a priority, english is also not his first language, we should give him a chance.

manlets do not discriminate between body types, it is strictly males who are under 5'10 with 5'10 being the king of manlets.

There's actually a popular manlet height diagram floating around, it has a picture of yao ming laughing hysterically. you can get more information from that.

Yan is a definitely a mean dude though, probably one of the meaner champions we've ever seen in UFC, that alone makes his fights interesting. Hopefully he'll continue putting on exciting beatdowns on the other manlet contenders on the come up: Cruz, Munhoz etc.

No. A 5'5 marathon runner isn't a manlet. A manlet is a definitely a build, and it's generally used to describe a short and stocky person.

No. A 5'5 marathon runner isn't a manlet. A manlet is a definitely a build, and it's generally used to describe a short and stocky person.
a 5'5 marathon runner is merely a Turbo Manlet, a small subset of manlets.

He definitely is. He is like meaner than both Diaz bros combined

Yeah...
He seems to be an unlikeable person.
Mean doesn't mean unlikeable. These are good fighting traits. This isn't the ultimate nice guy championship

Yan has grown into me because of this reason.

We need more dominant fighter with that persona and not celebrity wannabes that UFC love.

Just like Rozencrack is 6’4?

<{MingNope}>

Well he was the same height as Aldo and Sterling who are both proven 5'7 (especially Aldo) and was clearly 2/3 inches taller than Faber. That's a pretty clear 5'7. I know UFC lies in a lot of stats but we have the face offs to get the right opinion

Well he was the same height as Aldo and Sterling who are both proven 5'7 (especially Aldo) and was clearly 2/3 inches taller than Faber. That's a pretty clear 5'7. I know UFC lies in a lot of stats but we have the face offs to get the right opinion
What? He was much a couple of inches shorter than Aljo, and Aldo is 5'6 at best.

"Same height"

Petr-Aljo-Face-Off.jpg

Back