Yan is one mean little guy.

Perhaps the meanest manlet in history. This dude reminds me of a mini-Ivan Drago.

Despite being 5’3, he can still beat up most all untrained, average sized males....

BUT he is so damn mean, dirty and unapologetic...some one needs to remind him that a punch from a 185er like Romero would knock him dead.

I don’t think Yan thinks this way.

DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif
Lol he'd beat most average males? He'd beat any untrained person

Yan is definitely a born fighter. Just the arlovski story alone where he and Yan beefed over twitter or whatever. And Arlovski approached him to talk it out and he said he noticed Yan instantly clinch his fists ready to fight him had Andrei wanted to escalate. But Andrei just wanted to talk it out so they hashed out the differences. But just goes to show giving up a foot almost in height, 100 lbs. Ready to fight to former HW champ if he had to.

True Story:

Circa 1994, High School on the SW Side/burbs of the Chi...

135 lb All State wrestler legit fucked up a 250 lb semi skilled athlete "tough guy" who later went on to prospect for a bijer gang.

TL;DR a trained manlet can really fuck shit up

Edit- I'll name drop in DMs on the offchance someone recognizes this 100% true story

His “composure” just lost his belt and got him DQed

Yeah he totally just lost his cool and kneed Sterling intentionally because he wanted to hurt him.

<36>

He made a mistake. Even his reaction afterwards when he learned what was going on was very calm and composed.

Back