Yan is one mean little guy.

Wrong you sound like a triggered asshole which is why you went out of your way to quote my post and respond.

I'm making some fries so I can sprinkle the salt from your tears over them.
Hes a frail little turd dont worry about him

Wrong you sound like a triggered asshole which is why you went out of your way to quote my post and respond.

I'm making some fries so I can sprinkle the salt from your tears over them.

I didn't go out of my way, lmao; I've just hit a couple of buttons to let you know what I think about you.

You were the one who responded to my post, I wasn't even aware of your existence 5 minutes ago.

Nope, he's just a fighter I like; one of the many.
Lol exactly and hes your manlet hero and if you ever saw Yoell destroy him you would cry about how he's so big and shouldn't attack the small and vulnerable

Lol exactly and hes your manlet hero and if you ever saw Yoell destroy him you would cry about how he's so big and shouldn't attack the small and vulnerable

No I wouldn't. If two people agree to fight, everything else becomes irrelevant and you can't cry foul afterwards about the other guy being bigger/more experienced etc.

That's the way Russian men are raised. Svechnikov didn't cry after Ovechkin knocked him out in that NHL game; no self-respecting Russian guy would.

I didn't go out of my way, lmao; I've just hit a couple of buttons to let you know what I think about you.

You were the one who responded to my post, I wasn't even aware of your existence 5 minutes ago.
And got triggered along the way which is why you felt so compelled to respond

Perhaps the meanest manlet in history. This dude reminds me of a mini-Ivan Drago.

Despite being 5’3, he can still beat up most all untrained, average sized males....

BUT he is so damn mean, dirty and unapologetic...some one needs to remind him that a punch from a 185er like Romero would knock him dead.

I don’t think Yan thinks this way.

DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

Except he's 5'7

I think Aljo peed his pants a little when he realised that Yan has great wrestling and trips to go along with his striking.

And got triggered along the way which is why you felt so compelled to respond

Looks like you don't get how internet forums work. People respond because there's a discussion going on, not because they're "triggered".

No I wouldn't. If two people agree to fight, everything else becomes irrelevant and you can't cry foul afterwards about the other guy being bigger/more experienced etc.

That's the way Russian men are raised. Svechnikov didn't cry after Ovechkin knocked him out in that NHL game; no self-respecting Russian guy would.
Ok but you would cry because you don't like Yan getting brutalized you'd probably be like "you're so much bigger yoell how could you" *sobs*

Ok but you would cry because you don't like Yan getting brutalized you'd probably be like "you're so much bigger yoell how could you" *sobs*

I wouldn't cry, why would I. Petr is a grown ass man responsible for his decisions. If he puts his fists up against Yoel, he only got himself to blame afterwards.

Humble?

We're talking about Yan right? They guy that goes out of his way to pick/harasse on homeless black guys and called him Sterling while filming. We're talking about that guy?

That guy is not humble. He's actually an asshole. Of course he acts humble and respectable in interviews. He's not a dumbass. You get to see a person's real character when dealing with a person less fortunate then themselves. and he failed that test miserably.
fc5bddbc0a776888f5f0a70efb5eb9a1.gif

pussy

Yan is the man. This is prize fighting, not some team sport. Your crybaby bs politics have no place here. Nothing against Aljo but.. he can never beat Yan in his current form. Aljo needs 2 years and more fighting experience, and then he might have grown enough to give Yan a challenge. Make no mistake, Yan is taking his belt back via round 1 or 2 stoppage. Something tells me a pissed off, robbed of title Petr Yan is going to be one scary guy.

Love it.

A real fighter for once like a young Tyson who has nothing but bad intentions.
Difference is, young Mike Tyson COULD actually KO and beat up ANYBODY back in the day.

Yan would get murdered by many on the current UFC roster....dummy.

Put some respeck on Mike’s name.

If it wasn't for MMA he'd definitely be a gangster spending a lot of time in prison. And there's always time for that after his career.

Back