Yan is one mean little guy.

He’s a badass little fucker. Wasn’t sure why he triggered so many people in the lead up to this fight when usually guys like that are fans favorites

BUT he is so damn mean, dirty and unapologetic...some one needs to remind him that a punch from a 185er like Romero would knock him dead.
You think Yan hasn't fought dozens of people bigger than that?

You untrained plebs are hilarious.

Yan is composed, intelligent and very skilled. He has a no nonsense, all business attitude with an air of confidence about him. When you mix that with a violent approach that isn't fabricated but is instead genuine, it's kind of chilling really. That's who Yan is. No bullshit.

I was very impressed by his grappling last night and ability to calmly pick apart Aljo, with almost no reaction to what he was doing other than to set up his next move. He's a great fighter.

Still can’t believe one judge had Sterling up. Yan was toying with him the last 2 rounds. Sterling came out hard in the 1st but if I remember correctly he got dropped in the 2nd. 3rd and 4th he was getting played with.
He actually got dropped in the first I believe.

Still can’t believe one judge had Sterling up. Yan was toying with him the last 2 rounds. Sterling came out hard in the 1st but if I remember correctly he got dropped in the 2nd. 3rd and 4th he was getting played with.

I can believe it. It's judging in MMA, lol.

Perhaps the meanest manlet in history. This dude reminds me of a mini-Ivan Drago.

Despite being 5’3, he can still beat up most all untrained, average sized males....

BUT he is so damn mean, dirty and unapologetic...some one needs to remind him that a punch from a 185er like Romero would knock him dead.

I don’t think Yan thinks this way.

DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

Well the guy was apparently prepared to throw hands with Andrei Arlovski so I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

I dunno, he’s chill af in his Russian interviews and usually pretty humble.
Humble?

We're talking about Yan right? They guy that goes out of his way to pick/harasse on homeless black guys and called him Sterling while filming. We're talking about that guy?

That guy is not humble. He's actually an asshole. Of course he acts humble and respectable in interviews. He's not a dumbass. You get to see a person's real character when dealing with a person less fortunate then themselves. and he failed that test miserably.

he's got skills, athleticism, insane killer instincts

Not sure if he's a great person/role model, but I'll be damned if he's not must-watch mma

Yan seems pretty normal and chill to me

I really enjoy his defensive fundamentals and patience. Too bad about the knee.

You sound like a triggered SJW f a g g o t.
Wrong you sound like a triggered asshole which is why you went out of your way to quote my post and respond.

I'm making some fries so I can sprinkle the salt from your tears over them.

Back