Yair SNAPPING at Bisping (explicit en Espanõl)

He wasn't snapping at Bisping exactly. He probably thought he was a red-coat security staff.

"The bitch talked so much shit!"

How dare he?

He didn't really snap at Bisping directly. He stated "that f*g talked so much sh*t!"

He really wasn't going at Bisping. Bisping just happened to make physical contact with him at the worst possible moment.

Why he mad at bisping?
LHDQhKz.gif

Deserved a brick to the face after that whole debacle.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Yair acted weird after the fight & him jumping on the cage raising his fists made them more rowdy... Bisping was super calm there.
"more rowdy"?

Bro, this is how EVERY Mexican event ends! Birthdays, sporting events, Baptisms, funerals, etc.

Nothing to see here, wit yo white privilege @$$e$!

Think he was talking to Bisping but talking about Stephens.

I couldn't get the those first two words out but basically snapping at Jeremy then and was overly girly emotional to Bis’s shoulder touch.

With Yair being so damn caught in the moment being so emotional, he knew Stephens would HL him in any exchange. He was worked up off adrenaline, the kind you use in survival mode.

Seems your "extensive history" is way off buddeh.

Bisping didn't fight Hamill on TUF.
I didnt say he did. But they fought. Thats what i am referring to. Your quoting the wrong guy.

It’s yair’s fault. And he’s acting like an idiot.

Confirmed Yair is pulsing, won't be surprised if he gets USADA'd in a few days.

Hard to understand, "arrojo esta mierda el puto", means something like "the fucker brought this shit", cant understand what he meant/said.

Edit: from another post it seems he said "hablo" means talked, so it would be "the fucker talked so much shit".
I didn’t like his tone tho he got snappy with bisping, that would be like when you take away toys from your toddler and he snaps at his mommy about it. Yair is toddler confirmed

Seeing this moron's and crowd's behavior it's hard not to say something, but in today's PC culture we obviously can't say what everyone thinks of that. Crazy times.

Anybody know what he said?

I was surprised at how professional Bisping stayed

<28>
I listened to it again. Hard to hear *exactly* what he said. I thought at the time he said "No me pinche tocas puto!" translation= "Don't fucking touch me, prick". (Puto is a standard put-down).

Just hard to hear with the crowd noise exactly what he said. But he was WAY out of order. Bisping is UFC STAFF for fucks sake.
Honestly, that is the sort of stuff where Dana will go "You're GONE Yair" (again).

It would not surprise me to see UFC cut Yair again, simply cos he lost his cool completely with UFC staff in an unfortunate situation.
Never seen that before, but you do not lose your cool with a frigging UFc commentator.
Dana and Bisping are VERY good friends, and I think that there's a good possibility Yair Rodriguez gets 86'd again.

What a douchebag.

1- throws eye poke.

2- Jumps on the ring as if he won.

3- throws a tempter tantrum like a two year old.

What a clown. Now I feel even better about that beating Edgar gave him.

Back