Yair SNAPPING at Bisping (explicit en Espanõl)

I had my Mexican nephew take a crack at it, and heres what he thinks:

“Y la berenjena saludará a las otras palomas”

It means, “and the eggplant will salute the other pigeons.
What a beanerfuck!

"Try raking my eyes and see what happens buddeh"

Hate to say it .... But if bisping is in the yair's line looking for fast food, he gonna order the 3-piece & a soda

I think he said "hablo tanto pinche mierda el puto" translation - he talked so much fucking shit the male bitch. Would have to see the rest of post fight interview to understand the context as to wether the male bitch in question he was talking about was Stephens or bisping
That's exactly what he said and your translation is fine (Coming from a native spanish speaker). The exact translation would be this: That f@gg0t talked so much shit... He didn't snap at Bisping like TS said, he was pissed off because of Jeremy.

Little weasel. Mike would beat him till he needed a feeding tube.

Video on YouTube is great, brendan was hiding under the table while Mike was chatting to the crowd and getting his makeup done

I'm gonna film the crowd then back to you ya pussy, the crowd again...

LMAO. Ths is fucking hilarious. Bisping was ready to bang while his collegue hid like a mouse under the table. This video is literally the difference between an Alpa and Beta human. <45>

Bisping would beat the living shit out of this whiny bitch. Cant wait for the day Zabit finally gets his hands on him

Yair would have raked the eye and Bisping would be totally blind. Yair can pick that fight.

Back