Yair SNAPPING at Bisping (explicit en Espanõl)

I disagree. I think he's more emotional than a menstruating teenager on her prom night. Guys gets so overly emotional and out of control. See him spitting on cornermen after fights as just one example.
It was one fight where he spit, there was no getting around it, him and Rivera were inevitably going to go to far at some point. The fact that they didn't fight after the fight was enough

The good Donald will send 200 more workers to hasten the production of his beautiful wall

Not to worry, fine gentlemen.
Lol that wall never getting built. Doesn't matter if it did, the cartels have extensive tunnel systems. They took inspiration from the North Koreans, who are some of the best tunnel builders in the world.

A decade ago the cartels were building fucking legit submarines to smuggle. They have so many way to get people and products in. Having coyotes walk people over the boarder is the most simple way they use. There's a reason they make them carry their cheapest product in (weed).

giphy.gif

lmao he's a professional fighter, why would he give 2 shits about bisping, imagine making cage fighting your professional career and then getting scared of another man, just lol

Ping should’ve hit his ass with the 3 crumpets and tea.

We pretending he never spat on Rivera's corner man now?
We pretending that cornerman wasn't an absolute cunt during the build up knowing full well he'll never fight Mike?
If a training camp starts putting out videos and says your wife has syphillis then spitting on the floor in front of him would be the least of their problems if it were me.
You fucking haters like to parrot the same old shit, yet love when Hendo kisses his fist and lands a flying forearm smash to an unconscious opponent, you're fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

How dare he?

What is gross is having fans in a poor country pay for a main event, have the fight fall through after 15secs, and have no offer of reimbursement in line for the fans. Ariel is really a UFC sychophant. You want to play victim because some Mexican tossed around some drinks? Ever watch soccer?

He also poked Fili in the eye before the headlock ko

Lol that wall never getting built. Doesn't matter if it did, the cartels have extensive tunnel systems. They took inspiration from the North Koreans, who are some of the best tunnel builders in the world.

A decade ago the cartels were building fucking legit submarines to smuggle. They have so many way to get people and products in. Having coyotes walk people over the boarder is the most simple way they use. There's a reason they make them carry their cheapest product in (weed).
First guy I’ve ever seen using his brain on this wall topic. The wall is a gimmick and a misdirection.

Added: now that the price of crossing has gone up to ~$6K, the simplest thing is pay off Border Patrol and just bring them through the gate in a semi trailer.

True

They were on the same season so I got mixed up.

He's still was a dickhead after that decision, and has been a dickhead on many other occasions. This is the core of my argument and is pretty much irrefutable if you've been watching mma long enough. He didn't adopt a professional/palatable persona until recently
Certainly can’t argue that lol

I'm from latinamerica and things like this always happen. People are animals.

To be honest I think Yair saw the colour of mikes suit and thought he was commission, you could see in his face he regretted it as soon as he looked at Mike.
Add that to the "sorry, sorry, I'm sorry" and yeah it was just an over emotional fuck up.

Back