Yair SNAPPING at Bisping (explicit en Espanõl)

I found the post-fight video on YouTube and slowed it down to half speed. You can clearly hear him say "hablo tanta pinche mierda el puto". Which translates to "the f****t talked so much f-ing shit". The outburst was not aimed at Bisping he was just caught in the crossfire.

No it isn’t
True

They were on the same season so I got mixed up.

He's still was a dickhead after that decision, and has been a dickhead on many other occasions. This is the core of my argument and is pretty much irrefutable if you've been watching mma long enough. He didn't adopt a professional/palatable persona until recently

I'm a native Spanish speaker and is difficult to understand the first two words but he says a donde está el pinche mierda el puto "
Basically ,where is the shitty motherfucker bitch, I mean is hard to traduce cursing and slang literally but you get the idea. He isn't cursing at bisping

Michael would ko yair stiff. I mean nate quarry stiff

Why is no one talking about how the eye poke wasn’t even that bad? I would be pissed too. Spent all this money and time for this fight camp and then no fight happens. Fighting in front of your country. He just wanted to give them a show. He was already in fight mode and they threw a couple shots. That’s why he was heated! Adrenaline was pumping. To me the fact that he was able to calm down and be professional after that shows a lot. He could have just stormed out. He seems like a good kid. He was just in fight mode. This is a gnarly game and the fact that you guys are complaining about this dude being upset is funny. Go watch soccer or baseball!

How dare he?

I must have listened to this 50 times, and I cannot make up what he's saying...
It starts with "I'm not that" and ends with "puto" , but the middle part escapes me...

Bisping would beat the absolute piss out of that wee eye poking fanny.

Bisping: "I don't want to hurt you buddeh!"

Bisping would go permanently blind if he attempted to scrap with Yair.

tenor.gif
{<doc}

{<jordan}

Bisping is an experienced father. He deals with kid sized tantrums all the time. It's best to stay composed.

Yair had to start behaving or he wouldn't have got his happy meal on the way home.

Why is no one talking about how the eye poke wasn’t even that bad? I would be pissed too. Spent all this money and time for this fight camp and then no fight happens. Fighting in front of your country. He just wanted to give them a show. He was already in fight mode and they threw a couple shots. That’s why he was heated! Adrenaline was pumping. To me the fact that he was able to calm down and be professional after that shows a lot. He could have just stormed out. He seems like a good kid. He was just in fight mode. This is a gnarly game and the fact that you guys are complaining about this dude being upset is funny. Go watch soccer or baseball!
Great post. I agree. Yair handled the situation like a pro. Of course he wanted to bang. War Yair!

Don't touch me bitch.

Edit, appears he says pinche mierda puto, which can mean a variety of curses, more likely "F.F" F'ing Sh!tty F....T"

Cliffs "don't touch me f'ing shitty bitch/f@g"
This is accurate. I definitely think he should face disciplinary action for his conduct. He committed an illegal move that resulted in the fight being stopped, he’s eligible for DQ, but they give him the benefit of the doubt that it was unintentional and call no contest. He then seems to attempt to incite rioting and further in-flame a crowd that is already hurling garbage into the octagon by attempting to start a fight with an interviewer.

Fair play to Bisping for not givin him one of these
RJ7XtBD.gif

Why he mad at bisping? Bisping should have slapped him right there. Glad i switched to the bareknuckle event afer the bethe fight haha

I think he thought Bisping was just some athletic commission employee based on the red suit.

Back