Yahoo Article Claims Sonnen Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm American born and raised, and I can see why people would think this about chael. I know chael might not be racist, but he caters towards that segment. I wasn't triggered by his comments but I'm open minded and cultured enough to know that it wasn't right to say those things. Plus he paved the way for the Conor's and colbys of the world. Gotta be fair in life, when something is wrong it's wrong, whether it's nationalistic or patriotic to defend it. Cant defend wrong. This type of xenophobic rhetoric shouldn't have any place in sports. Many here don't have the capacity to realize this though.
*clap* *clap*

What you can expect from a known garbage person... No news here. "Gangster"... Gangsters are not coward, he doesn't even know what a gangster is. He doesn't deserve to be recognized or remembered tbh.
This comment speaks to Chael's greatness. A truly great villain remains hated even after defeat. He sold you a character and you bought it. You got played, playboy.

This comment speaks to Chael's greatness. A truly great villain remains hated even after defeat. He sold you a character and you bought it. You got played, playboy.
Grow up bro.

you are a white dude, same talking points, same ignorance and lack off scale. you're comparing people calling you names on facebook.....to the systematic oppression against a whole people............ poor little white man... so oppressed!
I literally never made any comparison what so ever, you're truly one ignorant human being. I am Peurto Rican i have nothing to prove to you. Try learning to comprehend before you reply to someone. I made a factual statement that now has you so butthurt you cant even make a sensible retort. Just aww poor white boy and now telling me that I'm white lol may you continue to bask in your ignorance.

Last edited:
For people who frequent sherdog, you guys seem easy to trigger.

Just another SJW activist troll article, hungry for clicks... nothing to see there.
and please don't bother clicking the article. don't give them the clicks.

Surprised they didnt call Chael an even bigger racist because he supports Donald Trump!

This shit is so stupid.

I saw his schtick for what it was, but you can dislike him outside that. Like for being a criminal and a cheat. I liked him as a fighter personality at the end of the day because his charisma was off the charts.

LOL I think feeding a bus a carrot is racist.

It’s usually only racist if you’re White.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/why-we-shouldnt-forget-chael-sonnens-racist-legacy-155700371.html

Because he called Jones "boy" and made fun of the Portuguese language, calling it a step above Pig Latin. What a trashcan excuse for a sports news organization. Man, these sensitive ass SJWs are reaching.
Ironically they aren’t bringing up how racist Conor has been, you know a semi-relevant fighter that’s actually been in the UFC in the past few years.

Conor called a German fighter a nazi. The best was when Conor said in a different time he would have rode a horse into Aldo’s favela and kill anybody unfit to work. Pretty much saying he would enslave Brazilians including killing men, women, and children.

Give me five examples of things you've done to further the white race enough to consider yourself the arbiter of who does and doesn't get equality.
Um what? How is whether I am a race warrior relevant to my observations of history? If someone on my socioeconomic and educational level cannot have an opinion, you shouldn't be allowed oxygen.

Does it help his case of Yushin Okami slept over at his personal home?

you earned it by enslaving and taking advantage of people. you built your success off the backs of others. especially if you're an american.

aww somebody called you names, whites are economically sound, more so than any other race of people on this planet.
Nope, both this country and my family specifically are paragons of self-actualization. You are just poor and weak.

you are a white dude, same talking points, same ignorance and lack off scale. you're comparing people calling you names on facebook.....to the systematic oppression against a whole people............ poor little white man... so oppressed!
a28.jpg

But Silva's cool with it, shook his hand and invited him to a bbq

And I don't remember who it was, but recall an African American fighter saying Chael called him and privately offered to help him with finances when he hit a rough patch.

doesn't make him an angel but for some reason the reporter left this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back