Yahoo Article Claims Sonnen Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like some jackass is doing some work for Yahoo. Probably pissed he is working at Yahoo.

I've had Yahoo as my home page for over 20 years, but I haven't gone to Yahoo in over 2 years since they've become an SJW activist, anti American website.

This guy's stupidity is reaching Luke Thomas levels
iu

honestly, all these articles from Yahoo about Chael make me think they're just trying to smear him cause he's not in the ufc anymore.

haven't seen em grandstanding about Colby, or Mike Perry and Cowboy's love of the use of the n-word.

I wouldn't say racist but he knew his fanbase was mostly white guys.

Chael Sonnen popularity wasn't just because of the trolling, it was because alot of the UFC Fanbase hated Anderson Silva...I know Anderson Silva gets lots of love today but that wasn't the case back when Sonnen faced em..Silva was legit hated....Then Came Sonnen, talked shit about him/Brazil/etc.....The UFC Fanbase loved it, the fanbase, specially back then was mostly Young White guys.

Sonnen was suppose to be the hero who was suppose to save the UFC from Anderson Silva.....Boi were they wrong lol.

He even called himself a republican and called himself the American gangster, very appealing to the Young American White guy fanbase....Not saying that's not who he is, but that probably appeals to American Young white guys who follow him.

Im not sure if Chael ever said anything racist(he did say Brazil Jokes) but I believe he knew his fanbase was made up of many Merrican racist....Which is why he also talked shit about brazil/japan, it appeals to the typical Merrican racist.
<bball1>

The white man is being discriminated more and more each day.

Don’t @ me, bro’s.
Meanwhile people(mainly black people) call white folks inbred, cavedweller,pig fuckers.etc etc on Facebook and get tons of likes. Anyone @ me.

Was this article about Sonnen or Elias Cepeda's self help therapy?

I think he was about as serious about it as the hulk Hogan st. Slaughter rivalry

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/why-we-shouldnt-forget-chael-sonnens-racist-legacy-155700371.html

Because he called Jones "boy" and made fun of the Portuguese language, calling it a step above Pig Latin. What a trashcan excuse for a sports news organization. Man, these sensitive ass SJWs are reaching.

Yahoo has a very right wing following (judging by a lot of the comments I’ve seen on there) so my guess is that they’re clickbaiting their audience for more hits and traffic. Other sites do the same.

Fake news. Yahoo sucks. I'm surprised they didn't get rid of their fake news department so they could have a bigger budget for web security.

Edit: After actually reading the article, the author is an even bigger moron than I had anticipated. He's confusing countries with races. Brazilian is a nationality. Japanese is a nationality. There isn't a Brazilian or Japanese race. Somebody needs to explain this to the cancer personified author.

Last edited:
Cocksuckers were brainwashed in college, and they don't even realize it. Journalism is fucked. You can tell everything about a journalist, when you shouldn't know shit.

What you can expect from a known garbage person... No news here. "Gangster"... Gangsters are not coward, he doesn't even know what a gangster is. He doesn't deserve to be recognized or remembered tbh.

Meanwhile people(mainly black people) call white folks inbred, cavedweller,pig fuckers.etc etc on Facebook and get tons of likes. Anyone @ me.
Exactly, yet it’s racist if we defend ourselves.
You see it in Hollywood more and more.

People are very triggered in this thread though, just saying.

Chael is fukkin awesome for all i know.

No homo, or hacist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back