Yahoo Article Claims Sonnen Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iole and Morgan are really creepy UFC Brown nosers. Morgan doesn't get the first question at pressers so often for no reason

I noticed the following:

-You did not read our responses.
-You like lower weight classes
-You like Amanda Nunes sexually
-You are proud of your very large block list

I think you might be a pussy.
<24>
Dude do you really have nothing better to do than just hate on random heads?!? WTF is your deal, bet if you werent behind a computer screen, you'd stfu pretty fast.

Iole and Morgan are really creepy UFC Brown nosers. Morgan doesn't get the first question at pressers so often for no reason

Thank the JBG for The Schmo, ushering a new era for MMA and combat sports journalism and getting us rid of weaklings like John Morgan.

Leftist cupcakes like yahoo being outraged? Big surprise. Those idiots thrive on being outraged.

meh, he's a cheater, an asshole and a proven criminal
he also said borderline racist things, so I got no issues with them calling him that
promotion shouldn't be an excuse to say anything, the irish chicken learned that too

Chael operates on such a high dry sarcasm level that i wouldn't expect some blogger to get it.

His work in the Brazilian press conferences were masterpieces.

He's such a great promo, as a lifelong wrestling fan i can tell you there's a reason why WWE offered him millions to jump ship.

The sherdog white supremacists came out of the woodwork for this thread lol. Almost feel like im on Stormfront right now, or the War Room heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back