Yahoo Article Claims Sonnen Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy's stupidity is reaching Luke Thomas levels
iu
Mexican Karim Zidan. Deport k thanks bye.

Woodley never mentioned Chael being racist
And Tyron is sensitive about that shit

He also used to train with Okami, I think Okami also lived at Chaels place.
Oh and Chaels ,mom almost shot Okami (might not help his case)

What you can expect from a known garbage person... No news here. "Gangster"... Gangsters are not coward, he doesn't even know what a gangster is. He doesn't deserve to be recognized or remembered tbh.
Brazilian detected.

I miss anita and all the hilarious videos her bullshit spawned

What is she doin now days ?

my fave was when she bitched about batmans cape covering his butt

I hope she got fat

Converted to Islam most likely

He also used to train with Okami, I think Okami also lived at Chaels place.
Oh and Chaels ,mom almost shot Okami (might not help his case)
People use "racist" too much
Trash talk and insults doesn't equal racial discrimination

the white man is the most discriminated against creature on this earth!

despite holding the vast overwhelming majority of wealth, power and control over the media, were so oppressed!!

those soy boys tryna hold da white man down n shhiieettt !!
We earned it though. And we are being discriminated against in the system we created by people we subsidized in the name of equality.

Lol some yahoo asshole lost money betting on Chael.

But his schtick was racist, it was funny but you can't deny the jokes weren't rooted in a inferiority of minorities. And frankly, I wouldn't have changed it for anything. I enjoyed his act.

People can see the fishing pole, the neon green fishing line, and the bait and are like hmmmm this looks legit.

Jokes and trash talk aren't statements that a person necessarily believe.

if you took him seriously then yes it's horrific. But if you have half a brain you get what he was trying to do.

aww poor little white boy! youre so oppressed!!

somebody called you names on facebook!!
Why are you assuming I'm white? Im literally calling it how i see it and you're butthurt lmfao. Also has nothing to do with who's being oppressed but who's really being prejudice bigots(while at the same time asking for equality). The hipocrasy is comical at this point..FYI my mom is half white half Puerto Rican my dad is 100% Puerto Rican. I was born in Bayamon. Now go sit in a corner and reflect on how.fucking retarded you are.

Last edited:
We earned it though. And we are being discriminated against in the system we created by people we subsidized in the name of equality.
Give me five examples of things you've done to further the white race enough to consider yourself the arbiter of who does and doesn't get equality.

Brazilian detected.
Do you really need to be a Brazilian to know all this? That's the truth. He is a garbage, an average fighter, addicted in fighting drugs, he is not funny and he is far away from being a "gangster". I mean, what's the point? What remains for him? Like, nothing. What a pity.

you earned it by enslaving and taking advantage of people. you built your success off the backs of others. especially if you're an american.

aww somebody called you names, whites are economically sound, more so than any other race of people on this planet.

yahoo mma? does anybody go there for mma shit? lol

what a dumpster fire

I think welldone is martialpoptarts alt account lmfao. I could be wrong though.

I'm American born and raised, and I can see why people would think this about chael. I know chael might not be racist, but he caters towards that segment. I wasn't triggered by his comments but om the other hand I'm open minded and cultured enough to know that it wasn't right to say those things. Plus he paved the way for the Conor's and colbys of the world. Gotta be fair in life, when something is wrong it's wrong, whether it's nationalistic or patriotic to defend it or not. You Cant defend whats wrong. This type of xenophobic rhetoric shouldn't have any place in sports. Many here don't have the capacity to realize this though. They are Too murrican. Leave the states and expand your world view a bit...xenophobia exists all over the world, doesn't mean we should support it. Be a better person. That's all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back