Xmas movies. Are you watching them...what is it? Favorite? What are you watching?

Xmas movies. Are you watching them...what is it? Favorite? What are you watching?

I got started earlier this week.
I will watch:
Nightmare Before Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
Scrooged
The Grinch Stole Christmas
White Christmas
It's A Wonderful Life
Die Hard
Die Hard II

No real order, got a few out of the way already

NOW, some of you may go....No Christmas Story????....I was never brought up on that movie. I actually saw it later, and its good, but Never seeing it, it never was a favorite of mine. I expect it will be a popular vote.

Christmas Vacation

christmasvacation.jpg

Chevy Chase in his prime.

"Billy and Mandy Save Christmas" is a good one. As far as TV series, the Invader Zim Christmas episode, and Aqua Teens "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future" are my favorites.

Bad Santa
Elf
And I'll watch The Dark Knight, because I better get TDKR blu-ray for Christmas.

tried watching bad santa last night on tv, but it was censored, it was brutal trying to watch, so i just went on neflix and found it , way better lol.

So far this year I've watched Die Hard and Badder Santa.
Tomorrow with the family it'll probably be home alone or elf.

Home Alone
The Dirty Dozen
The Great Escape
It's A Wonderful Life

Saw Christmas With a capital C on Netflix just awhile ago. Ted Mcginley (Married with Children) gave an awesome performance.

Just watched "It's a Wonderful Life" for the first time last night. It is a very good movie, with a good message. What stood out for me was the dialogue, I haven't been able to put my finger on it, but for some reason it was better that what is out today.

I guess it was like the characters were having conversations, where as in most movies today the characters just blurt out sound bites. Does that make any sense? Comments?

I got started earlier this week.
I will watch:
Nightmare Before Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
Scrooged
The Grinch Stole Christmas
White Christmas
It's A Wonderful Life
Die Hard
Die Hard II

No real order, got a few out of the way already

NOW, some of you may go....No Christmas Story????....I was never brought up on that movie. I actually saw it later, and its good, but Never seeing it, it never was a favorite of mine. I expect it will be a popular vote.

06_top10moviebromances.jpg

Blitz, you forgot Top Gun. :p

It's a tradition in my house we watch Christmas Vacation every Christmas. Wasn't on TV this year though, had to download it. Watched that, and Planes, Trains & Automobiles with the family.

Back