Xmas movies. Are you watching them...what is it? Favorite? What are you watching?

just saw "Four Christmases", first xmas movie I've seen this year. Nothing special but there were pretty funny parts.
Vince Vaughn still owes me for Fred Claus.

Yeah think the number 1 for me as a kid was Home Alone 2. Dat nail on the stairs

I think that's from the first movie. It's definitely a strong moment.
Daniel Stern at his best.

On repeated viewings, it's become more and more funny to me how much of a dick Kevin is to the scarecrow characters in each film.

My favs are Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Carol (1951 version starring Alastair Sim)

Always watch Home Alone 1&2 and Mickey's Christmas Carol among others with the kids as well.

Been watching Die Hard 2 even though it kind of sucks.

Christmas vacation

8 crazy nights

Muppets christmas

There's a Jim Henson movie called "Otto otters Christmas jugband jamboree" that oddly delivers the goods

A Christmas Story

Christmas Vacation

Bad Santa

3 great movies of different era's and genres, love those movies and will be watching them again this year.

And is Die Hard really a Christmas movie? I always thought it was an awesome action movie that just happened to take place during Christmas, not really a Christmas movie.

never saw it but i read Dubliners back in college- Joyce is a boss- and that story is one of the two that stood out to me the most. would definitely like to check out the film.

I don't remember thinking to myself "This would make a great movie!" while I was reading it. But then, I'm not John Huston. Don't know how the movie would be if you hadn't read the story first, though.

I'll be watching the following over the next two days:

Scrooged, Die Hard 2, Jingle All the Way, Bad Santa, The Ref, and most likely Christmas Story

I've watched Die Hard, A Christmas Story and A very Harold & Kumar Christmas. I'm watching A nightmare before Christmas right now.

I'll be watching Die Hard 2 today or tomorrow.

I've watched Die Hard, A Christmas Story and A very Harold & Kumar Christmas. I'm watching A nightmare before Christmas right now.

I'll be watching Die Hard 2 today or tomorrow.

Well, as a fellow Englishman, I can tell you that it was on last night on Channel 4:D

I watched Christmas Vacation last week.

Might watch Scrooged, but that's about it. Actually felt an urge to watch Groundhog's Day more than anything else.

Well, as a fellow Englishman, I can tell you that it was on last night on Channel 4:D

Lol, I actually saw that but it was twenty minutes in. I already have it on a hard drive or I would have caught it +1.

So far, my list of Christmas movies

Die Hard
Die Hard 2
Jingle All The Way
Fred Clause
Elf
Four Christmasses
Deck The Halls
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
A Muppet Christmas Carol
Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
It's a Wonderful Life

There's plenty more I've forgotten about

silent_night.jpg

A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott.

we/i watch it every year

Glad to see I'm not the only one who considers Die Hard to be a Christmas movie - whenever I tell people it's my favorite Christmas movie, they usually just stare at me and blink uncomprehendingly.

Back