Xmas movies. Are you watching them...what is it? Favorite? What are you watching?

Blitz55

WILLOW
@Gold
Reaction score
Xmas movies. Are you watching them...what is it? Favorite? What are you watching?

I got started earlier this week.
I will watch:
Nightmare Before Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
Scrooged
The Grinch Stole Christmas
White Christmas
It's A Wonderful Life
Die Hard
Die Hard II

No real order, got a few out of the way already

NOW, some of you may go....No Christmas Story????....I was never brought up on that movie. I actually saw it later, and its good, but Never seeing it, it never was a favorite of mine. I expect it will be a popular vote.

Christmas Story was on TV tonight. I watched it because i had nothing better to do at work.

Die Hard is my fave Christmas movie.

Just watched Nightmare with my nephew this morning. That movie's pretty weird if you're 5.

Really want to watch Bill Murray's Scrooged this week.

I'll always make sure to catch It's a Wonderful Life on TV.

jingle_all_the_way-turbo-man-500x318.jpg

Someone in another thread recommended "Megan is Missing", just started watching that now.

Home Alone and Home Alone 2 for me. Just rewatched them a couple days ago. Die Hard 1 as well, I love the part when McClane goes "Don't you have any Christmas Music?", then Argyle goes "This is Christmas Music" and turns up Christmas in Hollis.

Elf, during the festives I always answer the phone with "Buddy the elf, whats your favourite colour?"

Muppet xmas carrol always reminds me of my childhood around xmas time, it used to scare me when I was a kid, the little girl ghost was kinda freaky.

I've always been a tremendous Christmas Story junkie! I showed it in class yesterday for my students as a blowoff day before break. Christmas Vacation is a close second though. I absolutely love that movie and can watch it over and over again.

Some have mentioned Home Alone. For me personally, I never cared for it to much. If it's on and nothing else is on I'll watch it but it's not a movie I own in my Christmas dvd collection. lol.

As far as cartoons go, one of my favorites growing up was the Garfield Christmas Special and Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas. My mom taped 8 hours worth of Christmas cartoons on a vhs for my brothers and I when we were little and those two specials were back to back and we always watched those multiple times over december. After 20 years, that VHS still works to somehow. lol

I watched The Fly tonight lol

Don't have any plans to watch anything, but I'm sure I'll catch something.

I watched 4+ hours of Dr. Who Christmas specials today on BBC America.

Back