WWE Burns CM Punk

I get that he's a millionaire, but he probably had a good 10 years left in him when he walked away where he was one of the top guys. There was still a lot of money for him to be made.

I'm sure he could go to Japan, but there is no way (WWE or not) that he is going to be in the spot he was in prior to walking away.
i dont know about 10 years left he was 36 when he left wwe and had already been in the pro wrestling business for 15 years(started in 1999)

I get that he's a millionaire, but he probably had a good 10 years left in him when he walked away where he was one of the top guys. There was still a lot of money for him to be made.

I'm sure he could go to Japan, but there is no way (WWE or not) that he is going to be in the spot he was in prior to walking away.

I'm sure he's over it. He'd be wrestling for somebody by now.

Probably been said, but I wouldn't last a second with Stephanie.

i dont know about 10 years left he was 36 when he left wwe and had already been in the pro wrestling business for 15 years(started in 1999)

There are a lot of wrestlers that wrestle in to there mid 40's especially the upper echelon guys that can get away with only wrestling on the bigger shows.

bork1}

I was actually watching a little bit of Raw before Monday Night Football started, and I heard the CM Punk chants, but I missed the 2m and 15s part.

CM Punk really screwed himself over here. It's cool that he's chasing down one of his dreams, but I doubt the WWE will ever take him back.

Even if he didn't burn that bridge by publicly putting the company down, he kind of made himself look like a huge pussy in his MMA debut and there is no way the WWE would want to market him anymore.
R doesn't want back. He said of he ever goes back to wrestling it will be in the indies. He hates wwe

As much as punk got his ass whipped. And didnt belong in the UFC. Atleast he actually attempted it. Punk IRL would donkey punch stephanie mcmahon and half the ither wwe roster.

I havnt watched the WWE since a while before it changed from the WWF. The reason is i finally got old enough to realize it was gay as fuck. How any grown man can watch that shit is beyond me
You like star wars? Batman movies? (I don't). It's the same shit. Go watch Phantom menace or the avengers movies. Chewbacka phone case, superman underwear. Fucking video games... It's all kid shit.

Only difference is grown men actually like those movies and wrestling fans are actually in on the joke. They know it's gay. Lots of people are in the crowd with their kids too

Still hotter than any WMMA fighter
latest

miesha1-660x400.jpg

VALENTINA_SHEVCHENCO_0007_8.jpg

I am pretty sure you are blind.

He's a millionaire. lol

Why would he want to go back? He didn't go to the UFC because he couldn't get a job.

There are plenty of wrestling companies that will pay him.
Name these other wrestling companies that can pay him anywhere close to what WWE can pay. He went to the UFC because they can pay what he wants. He will go back to wwe when he goes 0-2 in MMA/UFC and he's looking for a "win"

Name these other wrestling companies that can pay him anywhere close to what WWE can pay. He went to the UFC because they can pay what he wants. He will go back to wwe when he goes 0-2 in MMA/UFC and he's looking for a "win"

Well he doesn't need the money though so it would be about the love of doing it and he wouldn't love working with people he dislikes.

I don't know what that means but SICK BURN

She doesn't. She's just making fun of a fool, and his foolish fan base.

He got a chance to fight in the UFC because of his WWE fame. Without the WWE, nobody has a fucking clue who this clown is. They've got the right to make fun.
Oh calm the hell down. They'd take his as back if he ever wanted to return.

Oh calm the hell down. They'd take his as back if he ever wanted to return.

Of course they would use him for money again. On their terms of course. Doesn't change the fact that he left the company with a false sense of importance and talent, and that the WWE can mock his stupidity and pathetic showing in the UFC if they choose to do so.

Has WWE's stock taken a hit since he left? No. Has CM Punks' stock taken a hit since he left? Yes.

Back