WWE Burns CM Punk

That was one of them. Wasn't there another hot blonde WMMA fighter not in the UFC?

Ekaterina 'Barbie' Vandaryeva defeated Joanna Jedrzejczyk back in 2011 and was suppose to make her MMA debut earlier this month but pulled out. She's only a Muay Thai fighter but fuck it, just look at her.

IMG_5521.JPGIMG_5523.JPGIMG_5525.JPGIMG_5522.JPG

seems childish and unkind.
He seems childish and unkind as well. I don't think 2 wrongs make a right, but my God he talks a lot of shit. Especially for a company that seemed to take pretty good care of him.

They are just "ribbing" him. He'll be back at some point. They all return at some point.

I always had a crush on her back in the dizzay when I was in grade 3.

The also took a shot at CM Punk by reenacting his UFC loss. I thought it was funny.

Translation: We sent feelers out to Punk's team to see if he wanted to return for Royal Rumble and he told us to get fucked.

God stephanie levesque gets hotter with age.

Hahaha fuck that was actually really funny xD

seems childish and unkind.
Yes. This "burn" is actually indicative of how HHH, the current President (or Head of something, I don't even feel like looking him up) got to his position. He married the boss's daughter and tried to bury the career of every potential star the WWE had for a decade straight. They can't break this self-destructive pattern now that he's almost retired, and they will fail as a company. Most likely eventually regressing back to a minor form of entertainment getting a 1.0 or so on late night cable. And they will deserve it.

Lol

The WWE fanchildren are legit mad that he made their sport look like a choreographed routine filled with awful over the top acting and retarded story lines

CM Punk ostracized himself from the wrestling community...but you can never say never.

Back