WWE Burns CM Punk

How did she leave George Michael off that list ? Just asking.

lol

I love Punk but... Yeah that was harsh from steph.

Crowd Chants : CM Punk

Response:

<mma4>

Oh' snap!

What's a UFC dude bro to do? Side with the WWE in their mockery, or side with CM Punk in his pathetic dream to be a real fighter?

*Jeopardy theme*

bork1}

I was actually watching a little bit of Raw before Monday Night Football started, and I heard the CM Punk chants, but I missed the 2m and 15s part.

CM Punk really screwed himself over here. It's cool that he's chasing down one of his dreams, but I doubt the WWE will ever take him back.

Even if he didn't burn that bridge by publicly putting the company down, he kind of made himself look like a huge pussy in his MMA debut and there is no way the WWE would want to market him anymore.
Bret Hart spit in Vince's face and KO'd Vince in the locker room...anything's possible.

Punk beat Goldust, pinned him with the GTS, so if Punk was not legit then how did he beat Goldust?. WWE are laughing at themselves.

WWE is pathetic these days, old school 80s/90s wwf/wcw was amazing

not hotter than that anastasia yankova chick, she's pretty hot.
Anastasia-Yankova-5-1.jpg
anastasia-yankova-9.jpg
Would eat her ass

i must, i am here quite a bit and i post a fair bit.

and you? how are you finding sherdog?
Once in a while you find good threads and really good posts. unfortunately those are not the norm. Still I can't stay away from this place.

As much as punk got his ass whipped. And didnt belong in the UFC. Atleast he actually attempted it. Punk IRL would donkey punch stephanie mcmahon and half the ither wwe roster.

I havnt watched the WWE since a while before it changed from the WWF. The reason is i finally got old enough to realize it was gay as fuck. How any grown man can watch that shit is beyond me

LOL when? LOL and about what?

Claimed HHH tried to bury him. Claimed WWE's medical staff was negligent. Claimed that his match against The Undertaker at WM wasn't good enough for him.

Ultimately though, the WWE knew what type of person they were dealing with. Punk whined and whined that he wasn't given the #1 spot in the company. WWE were weary of giving it to him because of his attitude. WWE gave him the spot, and then CM Punk started to bitch about all the work he had to do, and that they didn't "respect him".

Punk's a crybaby bitch. The end.

Back