WWE Burns CM Punk

Wasn't a needle mover yet held the title for nearly 15 months.

Yet, he rarely headlined a PPV, and ratings on RAW were shit with him as champ. Like I said, not a needle mover.

And crowds still chant his name, not just Chicago. Not sure how often you watch the WWE but you're vastly underrated his popularity among the WWE fan base.

No they don't. You get a spattering here and there during boring matches. Same as JBL. Is JBL over as well? Is the WWE missing out on JBL's popularity too?

I watch wrestling, guy. The Punk chants are gone for the most part. You're the one coming across like you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Last edited:
I was a huge WWF fan. Until about

I spent 8 years in the U.S. Army as an Infantryman, a grunt (11B). Including a year in combat in Baghdad Iraq in 2005. So I dont pretend to be a soldier ever, I am a soldier. That being said, wrestling is fucking stupid and I would never let my son watch that garbage LOL. Do not compare video games to grown steroid freaks who cant act playing out bad scripts.

Speaking about fake, how about pretending to look for WMDs.....

I kid, I kid......

WWE is a disgrace to the human race. CM Punk having a UFC fight is like an 18 year old girl escaping a religious cult

WWE is a disgrace to the human race. CM Punk having a UFC fight is like an 18 year old girl escaping a religious cult

Or an actor from a war movie like Bradley Cooper, joining the Army to fight in Iraq...

Yet, he rarely headlined a PPV, and ratings on RAW were shit with him as champ. Like I said, not a needle mover.

No they don't. You get a spattering here and there during boring matches. Same as JBL. Is JBL over as well? Is the WWE missing out on JBL's popularity too?

I watch wrestling, guy. The Punk chants are gone for the most part. You're the one coming across like you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.
You're out of your mind. Certified CM Punk hater. There's fucken compilation of CM Punk chants from this year for Christ sakes. Anyways, I'm done.

That's some next level shit, man.

"People hate CM Punk so much, that he can barely fill a high school gymnasium!"

Yeah I was misreading your comment.. You should have quoted the guy saying punk was huge before WWE, which he wasnt really. IIRC he first joined ECW and had a little run there and then got drafted to RAW where he became huge.

Cool find though.

No I just don't talk out my ass like you do buddy.

Even though it's very apparent to anyone who actually watches wrestling, that you clearly are talking out of your ass.

You're a mark, buddy.

Cheap heat. Pretty much what you expected when you click the vid

When I stopped watching WWE ECW was just merged and CM punk was a nobody... Didn't follow how he got famous.... But it seemed like he's not a needle mover

Back