WWE Burns CM Punk

Who is that?
bellator flyweight fighter
Anastasia_Yankova.0.0.jpg

Well I dont advocate violence against women. But if she thinks she could do better than punk did id like to see her try

She doesn't. She's just making fun of a fool, and his foolish fan base.

He got a chance to fight in the UFC because of his WWE fame. Without the WWE, nobody has a fucking clue who this clown is. They've got the right to make fun.

bork1}

I was actually watching a little bit of Raw before Monday Night Football started, and I heard the CM Punk chants, but I missed the 2m and 15s part.

CM Punk really screwed himself over here. It's cool that he's chasing down one of his dreams, but I doubt the WWE will ever take him back.

Even if he didn't burn that bridge by publicly putting the company down, he kind of made himself look like a huge pussy in his MMA debut and there is no way the WWE would want to market him anymore.

They would take him back in a heartbeat. I guess he's a bigger star now, they parted ways with Lesnar in bad terms and look where he is now. If it's "good for business" they'll take him.

bork1}

I was actually watching a little bit of Raw before Monday Night Football started, and I heard the CM Punk chants, but I missed the 2m and 15s part.

CM Punk really screwed himself over here. It's cool that he's chasing down one of his dreams, but I doubt the WWE will ever take him back.

Even if he didn't burn that bridge by publicly putting the company down, he kind of made himself look like a huge pussy in his MMA debut and there is no way the WWE would want to market him anymore.

He's a millionaire. lol

Why would he want to go back? He didn't go to the UFC because he couldn't get a job.

There are plenty of wrestling companies that will pay him.

Actually, he filed the medical negligence claim first, and the WWE filed a counter-suit saying he was making stuff up.

Nah, he went on Colt Cabana's podcast, talked a bunch of shit and got sued by the WWE doctor.

They would take him back in a heartbeat. I guess he's a bigger star now, they parted ways with Lesnar in bad terms and look where he is now. If it's "good for business" they'll take him.

Yeah but Lesnar won the UFC HW championship where as Punk didn't even land a punch in his UFC debut. Lesnar also never slammed the WWE via social media or said anything negative about them in the Press. He just said that he didn't like the lifestyle.

if only female mma fighters looked as good as pro wrestlers<{yearp}>

He's a millionaire. lol

Why would he want to go back? He didn't go to the UFC because he couldn't get a job.

There are plenty of wrestling companies that will pay him.

I get that he's a millionaire, but he probably had a good 10 years left in him when he walked away where he was one of the top guys. There was still a lot of money for him to be made.

I'm sure he could go to Japan, but there is no way (WWE or not) that he is going to be in the spot he was in prior to walking away.

Back