Media WW contender Nathaniel Diaz trashes "rookie" Khazmat Chiminov

His buddy looking like “ dude don’t don’t get me involved in this “

Nate isn't stupid, he knows he gets obliterated and he doesn't want that at the end of his career

I laughed out loud, when he points to his boy to fight Khamzat. He was like "wtf Nate, I thought we were bros?"

Luque is a suicide match up don't know why he was okay with it.
Also don't know why it's off the table

If I was Nate I would pick Brady in a 5 rounder.
He has a good chance to drown him and there's 0 chance the ufc would refuse him that match up.

When it's the last fight on your contract you gotta take the easiest fight you can.(realisticly Diaz will only fight guys in the top 15/draw/former champ/OG

I find it hard to believe that a lot fighters are declining a Diaz fight. Diaz is like the welterweight Pinata. Instead of candy, extra exposure and insta followers shoot out when you pummel him.

Why would a C level fighter like Nate take a fight like that

Why the fuck would hazmat fight Diaz he should be gunning for a contender

For the right price I think Nate would do it. However, I think he is holding out for Conor 3, cashing a huge paycheck, and then calling it a career.

Nate vs Khamzat would probably be the fight that ruins the Diaz image that the fans have painted in their heads. Even the Thompson fight didn't do that, but I think this one would.

If the Rory fight didnt nothing will. Khamzat could beat Diaz into a literal pulp, as long as Diaz got one slap in and a smile afterwards, the fanbase will act like Nate came out the badass.

The gangster wannabe has spoken

I find it hard to believe that a lot fighters are declining a Diaz fight. Diaz is like the welterweight Pinata. Instead of candy, extra exposure and insta followers shoot out when you pummel him.

Seems like beating Diaz also makes you a legit contender for a title shot. Seems to me his the easiest road to the belt.

For the right price I think Nate would do it. However, I think he is holding out for Conor 3, cashing a huge paycheck, and then calling it a career.

Sounds like a great plan, but Im sure brother Nick thought the same thing....next thing you know your 40 and broke and realize you wasted a lot of time on the bench instead of fighting in his prime years.

Nate isn't stupid, he knows he gets obliterated and he doesn't want that at the end of his career

I laughed out loud, when he points to his boy to fight Khamzat. He was like "wtf Nate, I thought we were bros?"

duck.gif

Back