Media WW contender Nathaniel Diaz trashes "rookie" Khazmat Chiminov

UFC wants him to lose the last fight on his contract to someone outside the top 10 so they can pay him in corn nuts on his next contract. Diaz is ducking Chimaev but he's right to do so. That's a stupid fight for Nate to take at this stage of his career.
It’s a stupid fight to take because he’ll lose. Not because khamzat isn’t a worthy enough opponent like Nate is trying to pretend.

Chimaev is so high risk low reward its crazy. To Nate's credit he almost finished Edwards and theres always demand for a Diaz fight...
Listen, I love the way Nate comes to fight but hes been freekn mollywhopped in every important 155/ 170 fight ( including leon).

Nate is a career gatekeeper..... an exciting one who can talk shit- albeit- but a gatekeeper.

( thank God for Conor)

It’s a stupid fight to take because he’ll lose. Not because khamzat isn’t a worthy enough opponent like Nate is trying to pretend.
Yes but obviously a professional fighter can't say that. That would be terrible promotion.

matrix-dodge.gif

I can't like right now so I'll give you this:

{<redford}

Cliffs:
"Dont be a bitch"

I hear him, and understand where he comes from.
But at the end of the day, new guys will climb up the rankings, and he is not exactly winning" his fights to demand only top 5 guys.

HOWEVER, he is a draw and as such, normal rules don't really apply to him.

Yes but obviously a professional fighter can't say that. That would be terrible promotion.
Again, I get it. I don’t blame Nate. Just saying we all know why despite what he says.

Love Nate saying that Colby got his ass whooped, highlight of the interview right there

"give me any of those bitches in the top 10"
"what about khamzat chimaev, hes been calling you out"
"give me anyone in the top 5"

<45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>

Loool not seen him that shook since Connor

khamzat-chimaev.gif

Nate making the rounds on Sherdog :p

Trying to think who Nate can actually beat these days...

Shit that was embarrassing as hell who tf even is that beside Nate lmao.
<Prem972><{you!}>

Back