Media WW contender Nathaniel Diaz trashes "rookie" Khazmat Chiminov

Nate: hey hazmat... fight my boy here

*camera pans to his boy*

His boy:
<6>

Nate better not fight Khamzat, he would humiliated

Khamzat would be the biggest fight for Nate right now. It would have more excitement and hype than any other matchup. Again, he has zero reason to fight him because he would lose badly. Not because khamzat isn’t known enough or because there’s no upside to winning.
Khazmat LITERALLY only has 10 pro MMA fights. 4 of those were with the UFC. Only one of those was against a ranked guy. No one outside of the MMA community bubble has any idea who the fuck this guy is. If I walk out onto the street and ask people who Khazmat Chimaeve is damn near all of them will reply with "who?" Where as if I walk out onto the street and ask people if they know who Nate Diaz is I'll get a handful of people who will have at least heard of him if they haven't seen him fight before. "Khazmat would be the biggest fight for Nate right now" No it wouldn't. Khazmat fighting Nate would be the biggest fight for KHAZMAT right now. Khazmat fighting Nate would put him into the mainstream light. Nate has nothing to gain from fighting Khazmat. Why would he fight Khazmat (which would be a war) for chump change when he could fight someone else that would make him more money?

Just wrong.
No. You're <TrumpWrong1>

Khazmat LITERALLY only has 10 pro MMA fights. 4 of those were with the UFC. Only one of those was against a ranked guy. No one outside of the MMA community bubble has any idea who the fuck this guy is. If I walk out onto the street and ask people who Khazmat Chimaeve is damn near all of them will reply with "who?" Where as if I walk out onto the street and ask people if they know who Nate Diaz is I'll get a handful of people who will have at least heard of him if they haven't seen him fight before. "Khazmat would be the biggest fight for Nate right now" No it wouldn't. Khazmat fighting Nate would be the biggest fight for KHAZMAT right now. Khazmat fighting Nate would put him into the mainstream light. Nate has nothing to gain from fighting Khazmat. Why would he fight Khazmat (which would be a war) for chump change when he could fight someone else that would make him more money?

No. You're <TrumpWrong1>
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Who do you think would be a bigger fight for Nate diaz right now in the ufc?

And you know who else has 10 pro fights? The interim hw champion……Cain was hw champ his 9th fight. Weidman mw champ in his 10th……

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Who do you think would be a bigger fight for Nate diaz right now in the ufc?

And you know who else has 10 pro fights? The interim hw champion……Cain was hw champ his 9th fight. Weidman mw champ in his 10th……
Gane cleaned out the top 10, Cain won the title in a shallow HW division. Weidman also won the title in a pretty weak Middle Weight era too. That's the difference. The current WW division is pretty stacked and Khazmat hasn't fought any of the top guys and despite this people are hyping him to no end. What would be a bigger fight for Nate? A rematch with Conor. A Rematch with Masvidal..

Gane cleaned out the top 10, Cain won the title in a shallow HW division. Weidman also won the title in a pretty weak Middle Weight era too. That's the difference. The current WW division is pretty stacked and Khazmat hasn't fought any of the top guys and despite this people are hyping him to no end. What would be a bigger fight for Nate? A rematch with Conor. A Rematch with Masvidal..
I mean, conor is the biggest fight for anyone.

Not sure mas is a bigger fight right now than khamzat.

And point was having 10 fights doesn’t really speak to where khamzat is in the pecking order right now.

I wouldn’t say ww is stacked either. If it was more stacked people wouldn’t be as thirsting for khamzat to fast track to a title fight.

I mean, conor is the biggest fight for anyone.

Not sure mas is a bigger fight right now than khamzat.

And point was having 10 fights doesn’t really speak to where khamzat is in the pecking order right now.

I wouldn’t say ww is stacked either. If it was more stacked people wouldn’t be as thirsting for khamzat to fast track to a title fight.
I guess I over reached with the 10 fights thing. I can agree with that statement. You could be right about Mas not being a bigger draw for Nate than Khazmat would, probably since Mas hasn't really been active as of late, but even still, Mas is the much safer fight for him as is really any other fight that isn't Khazmat. Khazmat is on the way up, Nate is on his way out possibly. It wouldn't be as bad for Nates stock to lose to a more known ranked guy within the upper at this point in his career, but if he loses to Khazmat that is on the rise and just outside of the top 10, it would be much worse for his stock. If he's going to take a risky fight he should at least take one with a bigger pay out. I think Nate feels the same too which is why he's holding out.

I guess I over reached with the 10 fights thing. I can agree with that statement. You could be right about Mas not being a bigger draw for Nate than Khazmat would, probably since Mas hasn't really been active as of late, but even still, Mas is the much safer fight for him as is really any other fight that isn't Khazmat. Khazmat is on the way up, Nate is on his way out possibly. It wouldn't be as bad for Nates stock to lose to a more known ranked guy within the upper at this point in his career, but if he loses to Khazmat that is on the rise and just outside of the top 10, it would be much worse for his stock. If he's going to take a risky fight he should at least take one with a bigger pay out. I think Nate feels the same too which is why he's holding out.
again, this has been my main point. khamzat is a bad fight for nate primarily becuase his chance at winning is very low. no other reason. there's no shame losing to khamzat and there's big upside to beating him. it's just a very low probability.

Back