Media WW contender Nathaniel Diaz trashes "rookie" Khazmat Chiminov

Yes Nate would lose that fight but he's right when he says the UFC disrespected him with it.They just want to plummet his market value before he leaves. Dana has really no class, not one of the legends was able to go on a legend fight, Maia, Pettis, Diego... Instead they kept throwing at them hot prospect after hot prospect to make a name off them, without any regard for their status. And it's happening with Frankie now. Nate is calling out Luque give him that fight

I really don’t see the point in that fight. I guess for casual exposure. But, it’s completely meaningless in the rankings.

With Nate turning it down supposedly it adds another 6 months onto his contract. Which would make the Conor trilogy much more likely.

I just honestly thought Nate wanted out so bad he’d take anybody. But I wasn’t really expecting Borz to be offered, either.

At any rate, it’s his career. But to act as if he is out of Borz’s league is just rubbish. Why would Nate deserve anybody higher ranked than 11? At some point after his losses he needs to fight down. He lost to highly ranked Masvidal, and Edwards. He’s not even ranked at WW.

I find it hard to believe that a lot fighters are declining a Diaz fight. Diaz is like the welterweight Pinata. Instead of candy, extra exposure and insta followers shoot out when you pummel him.

It's clearly the UFC and Dana that are blocking the fights.

Why the fuck would hazmat fight Diaz he should be gunning for a contender

because "kill everybody" is a gimmick. In reality he wants the easiest road to the title. Magny has been calling him out for one year straight now.

I'm just here for fights, that's it. Enough twitter drama / wolf tickets

I like Nate. I don't want to see that fight either. It wouldn't go well for him.

This logic doesn't make sense!

who gives a fuck about how many years Khamzat has been in the UFC or who he has fought etc... Nate shouldn't be talking about how he doesn't even deserve to be speaking his name etc.

The only thing that matters is the HYPE that Khamzat has, and Nate would take all of that if he agreed to fight him and won, just like he did with Conor.

Notice how he also dodged fighting Colby when asked by the interviewer?? Nate really is a punk and a stockton soy boy, anyone who unironically believes in his gangsta shit needs to have a brain examination. He's a businessman just like every other fighter, he thinks he beat the system and rose above Dana's white's control of fighters but the truth is he was fighting for basic win/show purses before an overconfident Conor decided to bless his life and fight him at WW.

Anyway I throughly DISLIKE nate if you couldn't tell and would love to see him get destroyed by Khamzat before finally getting expelled from the UFC for good. But looks like that won't happen, notice he had the nerve of asking for Usman obviously just to grab the biggest check he can before getting cut anyway. I'm guessing he only wants either Usman or Conor 3... and no one else because 'theys all scared to fight me homie' cmon Nate you really aren't fooling anyone.

I don't blame Nate for not wanting to fight Khazmat. Not only is it risky, but he doesn't benefit at all from it. If he loses, Khazmat gets a huge boost and h oses stock. If Nate Wins, he doesn't really get anything other than bragging rights. Nate been fighting long enough to the point where he shouldn't be expected to fight up and comers like Khazmat or take any fights for that matter that he isn't going to benefit from.

Real talk, Chimaev vs Nate could co-main event a PPV, maybe even main event one and theyd both get millions. That does 500k sales by itself.

Nate was never top 10 level at WW and he at best fleetingly flirted with being top 10 at LW. The guy is not that good, overhyped, over privileged and an entitled brat who thinks hes different. When he was a young prospect witth a 7-6 record or what have you, I think he felt everyone was afraid of him and he should be given opportunities.

Nate hasn't earned shit, thats cowardly boxing talk. However Nate isnt relevant to any title picture and Khamzat is, the fight doesnt make sense so who cares.

If Nate is a Real g. He'll fight Robbie Lawler and avenge Nick. No cap

Back