WTF TKD - awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hau-Tze-Um said:
No problem. You're gonna realize that when you try to do some of this ballerina poser shit in a real fight. These "OMG He can jump higher than a pole vault guy Kicks" are only good for impressing chicks and nerds.

they are deadly! Be carefull!

Hau-Tze-Um said:
No problem. You're gonna realize that when you try to do some of this ballerina poser shit in a real fight. These "OMG He can jump higher than a pole vault guy Kicks" are only good for impressing chicks and nerds.
You are a fucking loser. You are only jealous because you can't do the flying kicks. Of course teh flying kicks are more effective, and you would know it if you were doing a real martial art and not ving chung.

1280.jpg

even bob sapp converted.

why is TKD always practised in fucking gymnasiums ?

Iron Braveheart said:
1280.jpg

even bob sapp converted.

that's his brother not him. As he saw that Bob won a lot of money in K1 he now tries to get a Gold medal in TKD to get even more money!

Hau-Tze-Um said:

Fucking newb, train some real MA and then come back. Have you ever even been in a streetfight? Flykicks are totally unexpected, and as such they can KO any regular streetfighter. You just don

djstoop_id said:

Like that it becomes even more deadlier. Btw it's not always practised in fucking gymnasiums. Btw could you give me the adress of those fucking gymnasiums? I'll go and see how they fuck then!

MisterSambo said:
Like that it becomes even more deadlier. Btw it's not always practised in fucking gymnasiums. Btw could you give me the adress of those fucking gymnasiums? I'll go and see how they fuck then!

you know that it creates arenas right ?

@Falero: Don't bullshit me, I practiced TKD for three years when I was younger so I know enough about the pros and cons of TKD. I'm just not happy with this dance crap where it's more important to jump in the air and make a 360

djstoop_id said:

First of all bc it's much cheaper and a lot of ppl can train and have space enough to excercise our drills that need some space !!!

I think the importante reason is to redempt the cost !

Shit would you ever expect a kick like that? No. They could be shooting in, throwing jabs, whatever. You jumpkick his head in under a second, BAM! Head get

WatcH OuT said:
First of all bc it's much cheaper and a lot of ppl can train and have space enough to excercise our drills that need some space !!!

I think the importante reason is to redempt the cost !

so tkd is the only MA for cheaps ? i don't think it's quite serious to train in a hich school gymnasium, i gotta be frank.

and i'm usually a defender of TKD.

Hau-Tze-Um said:
@Falero: Don't bullshit me, I practiced TKD for three years when I was younger so I know enough about the pros and cons of TKD. I'm just not happy with this dance crap where it's more important to jump in the air and make a 360

Hau-Tze-Um said:

Falero said:
Shit would you ever expect a kick like that? No. They could be shooting in, throwing jabs, whatever. You jumpkick his head in under a second, BAM! Head get

Hau-Tze-Um said:

Hau-Tze-Um said:
If someone runs at me I sure expect that he's going to hit me. And yes, I practiced such kicks but then quit because I had enough of this fucking Poomse and Hyong bullshit. I like the "normal" TKD kicks but I just think the 10 feet in the air jump kicks are for posing effects only. Like in a demonstration.

Read my post above and you will understand how to use them effectivly!

Evil Eye Gouger said:
Just because you were too crap to do it doesn't mean that they are useless, n00b. These kicks are instant KO in the hands (feet) of a true master.

Much better than wing chung where you get to hug a wooden doll. TKD guys can afford a real blow-up doll.

With my wooden doll techniques I could KTFO a jumping bitch faster than you can type bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back