WTF TKD - awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magic Man

I don't understand why all of you think so poorly of it. Obviously you none understand the way.

Look at this, and don't tell me pants don't drop for WTF TKD.

tkd19_.jpg

There is no image after this one, you see here Richard chanelling his Chi. The next image simply does not exist because Richard has basically killed everyone in the room with his Chi, created a small black hole, and the bodies have all gone to the same dimension as "The Simpsons".

TKD_Black_Belt_Test_April_19__2003_050.jpg

PS. check out the bald cutie with glasses.

TKD is more adapted to birds, cause they really can fly. The TKD guys cant really fly! That's why TKD sucks! If they could fly they would own everyone. Like Neo in Matrix!

I only use my axekick for selfprotection.

MisterSambo said:
TKD is more adapted to birds, cause they really can fly. The TKD guys cant really fly! That's why TKD sucks! If they could fly they would own everyone. Like Neo in Matrix!

TKD_21.jpg

"Duuuuh...here iz a skware kooquey I maaade for you meester!"

The French said:
Ahahaha ! TKD can fly

black-belt.gif

"True mastery is making the impossible, seem easy." I dunno about you, but this guy has achieved it. The rest of us can just sit and gawk.

Magic Man said:
TKD_21.jpg

"Duuuuh...here iz a skware kooquey I maaade for you meester!"

She looks like a hungry tard who is going to eat some wood!

TKD_12.jpg

Fat Johnny stood in the background, thinking only one thought "I wish I knew OMG WTF TKD, then all the bitches would love me."

TKD is not all about giving...its also about recieving too. And the students get ample training in how to receive like experts.

p18-tkd-stretching.jpg

Magic Man said:
TKD is not all about giving...its also about recieving too. And the students get ample training in how to receive like experts.

p18-tkd-stretching.jpg

I think I am starting to understand why you love so much the TKD

I didn't know Lord of The Dance were wearing GIs

Magic Man said:

I once saw a guy on TV doing this. I thought he was going to break it over his forehead, but to my pleasant suprise he used his face... god bless that magnificent bastard, wherever he may be...

taekwondo%20martial%20art.jpg

OMG TKD is all about levitation, if you kick feast enough, you can hover like a helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back