WTF TKD - awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabaluNo1 said:
jeremy-tkd.jpg

we all know this kid is gonna grow up to be the next Fedor

Poor retarded kid.

Magic Man, I just lost so much respect for you. Draw a cool picture to make me respect you again.

:icon_twis Tremble at the mighty power of WTF TKD , those kicks would make even Crocop jelous.

side_tkd.jpg

tkd3.jpg

By the way i would hit the chick with the short hair on the right.

You have to look closely, given the fact she doesnt look like she has tits because that bad ass gi (or whatever the fuck they call it in TKD) she still looks cute... either that or im too desperate at the moment.

Dude, you are desperate. Soon you will be prisondesperate, and we will have to watch the pooper. Fudgepacker.

Yeah since i fucked up my relationship with my x i have basically been desperate, thats what pussy will do to a man.

Build your own! Cut a banana in half, tape it so it won

If all else fails by this weekend i will have to go with your idea.

TKD teaches you how to not get hit as well so he missed because the other guy has teleporting skill. The other guy plunges down the cliff afterwards.

Fighty said:
TKD teaches you how to not get hit as well so he missed because the other guy has teleporting skill. The other guy plunges down the cliff afterwards.

TKD gives you +1 on saving throws vs. teleport.

In fact the recrut alot of Ballerinas to get into TKD. They too can fly and are flexible. They will rock in TKD.

Someboyd needs to sticky this thread.. those are the greatest moves, Ive ever seen..

Magic Man said:
...great, thanks for that pearl of wisdom.

No problem. You're gonna realize that when you try to do some of this ballerina poser shit in a real fight. These "OMG He can jump higher than a pole vault guy Kicks" are only good for impressing chicks and nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back