WTF TKD - awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
myspacesteveterada.wmv

Falero said:
3) If you would run and flykick you would gain more power with teh momentum than if you just stood and jump. Also you

Chan Ho Nam said:
One of my buddies once utilized this particular technique in a Toronto bar and sent some scumbag with "I hate people" tattooed on his chest flying into a bunch of tables. It proved to be a very effective WTF TKD technique.

Unfortunately I do not have pics...

*hangs head in shame*

No prob, we the dedicated WTD TKD practicioners understand eachother and trust the words of all loyal comrades. This should prove even more to the Hao-tze-um that TKD is the most effective streetart out there, dawgs!

Chan Ho Nam said:
One of my buddies once utilized this particular technique in a Toronto bar and sent some scumbag with "I hate people" tattooed on his chest flying into a bunch of tables. It proved to be a very effective WTF TKD technique.

Unfortunately I do not have pics...

*hangs head in shame*

He was probably too fast to film.

- J.

Falero said:
No prob, we the dedicated WTD TKD practicioners understand eachother and trust the words of all loyal comrades. This should prove even more to the Hao-tze-um that TKD is the most effective streetart out there, dawgs!
WTD? fucking traitor.

i have been practicing WTF TKD for years and have a fifth degree AFK LOL belt.

picture0016gr.jpg

picture0028im.jpg

picture0054fr.jpg

picture0070ju.jpg

Magic Man said:
...this aint capoeira motherfucker.
Pwned.

Here, to wash the gayness from this thread, some good ole TKD goodness. It's ITF, though, but still goody:

woods-05.jpg

kim-kick.gif

Does ITF count as awesome too?

Jon Juan said:
that guy on the log had absolutely no idea.
You can see the surprise, can't you? He was expecting a right straight, a hook even, and he gets an inverted round kick right on the nogger. Awesome.

the instructors are incredibly tough too. see this fool? he throws a punch wrong, so he gets jump kicked in the face.
flying%20kick.jpg

nice....that German w/b got owned for 2 pages and didnt even know it. archive!

Jon Juan said:
the instructors are incredibly tough too. see this fool? he throws a punch wrong, so he gets jump kicked in the face.
flying%20kick.jpg

Even his mullet does not dispute the fact that his WTF OMG TKD sucks. His teacher is obviously fucking pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back