WTF TKD - awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hau-Tze-Um said:
If someone runs at me I sure expect that he's going to hit me. And yes, I practiced such kicks but then quit because I had enough of this fucking Poomse and Hyong bullshit. I like the "normal" TKD kicks but I just think the 10 feet in the air jump kicks are for posing effects only. Like in a demonstration.
And it took you three fucking years to figure this out?

Outstanding.

djstoop_id said:
so tkd is the only MA for cheaps ? i don't think it's quite serious to train in a hich school gymnasium, i gotta be frank.

and i'm usually a defender of TKD.

Well TKD here in Belgium is cheap also bc it's a Olympic sport and sponsord by Bloso.

I could train for a full year for only 100

Shit, I even almost forgot about pressure points/kyushi. If say you

MisterSambo said:
Dumb newb, I trained TKD for 4 years and I flying higkick all the children I always meet on my way to work. They don't even see it coming. When they are with their back to me I run towards them, then I jump high in the air and then I kick them. Actually I have allready 47 knock outs by flying high kick and you dumbass want to tell me that this don't work?

You sir, can take your "trying to be mean and funny at the same time" post and shove it up your ass.

Evil Eye Gouger said:
And it took you three fucking years to figure this out?

Outstanding.

There was no other martial arts opportunity in the town where I lived at that time. :)

WatcH OuT said:
Well TKD here in Belgium is cheap also bc it's a Olympic sport and sponsord by Bloso.

I could train for a full year for only 100

Evil Eye Gouger said:
You are a fucking loser. You are only jealous because you can't do the flying kicks. Of course teh flying kicks are more effective, and you would know it if you were doing a real martial art and not ving chung.

You're calling Muay Thai not a real martial art? Ah yes. No who's the fucking loser.

Hau-Tze-Um said:
There was no other martial arts opportunity in the town where I lived at that time. :)
Which martial art are you taking now, that you have ample opportunity?

Evil Eye Gouger said:
Which martial art are you taking now, that you have ample opportunity?

As you can read in the post above, Muay Thai. Which is a martial art you can't bitch about. Plus Wing Chun which is hated by almost everyone, but I don't care.

Hau-Tze-Um said:
You're calling Muay Thai not a real martial art? Ah yes. No who's the fucking loser.
Real Muay Thai guys can do teh flying kicks. Look at Bonjasky, Kaoklai and Ong Bak.

You are the one who is teh loser because you couldn't do them. So you run away from TKD where kids were making fun of you to another art where you don't have to do teh flying kicks. But the kids are still making fun of you.

Face it. Without flying kicks, you will always the be the butt of every joke, and no girl will ever want anything to do with you. You'll have to resort to having sex with the big fat hairy guy called Sven who sweats a lot and also can't do flying kicks. How sad.

Wing Chun is for f4gs. Cuz they just bitchslap and sometimes do chainbitchslaps!
OMG I can

Now you're making a fool out of yourself. These posing flykicks have nothing to do with the MT kicks. For these kicks on the pictures they run a few feet and then they jump in the air to kick. That's useless.
In MT you're standing, then you do a jump kick. That's the difference I'm talking about.

So, will you combine your wing chung and Muay Thai to produce the ONE INCH JUMP KICK!?!!?!?!!!!!one ??!?!?!??

Hau-Tze-Um said:
Only because this guy writes that I couldn't do flying kicks doesn't mean I can't do them.
If you could really do them, then why did everybody in your TKD class make fun of you? Try to be logical.

Evil Eye Gouger said:
So, will you combine your wing chung and Muay Thai to produce the ONE INCH JUMP KICK!?!!?!?!!!!!one ??!?!?!??

No, I combine my Wing Chun defense techniques with my Muay Thai kicks to KTFO people who talk smack at me.

What so you can do flying kicks? Would these be MT standing :)eek::eek::eek:gy) or running TKD flykicks (manly)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back