Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the reasoning that people like @Cubo de Sangre apply to immigration, the populist right wants China to dominate America because they oppose *both* immigration and stuff like the TPP.

Me being against immigration is something you've made up. Trade agreements aren't things I read, and like any sane person I just want them to be the best deals for America that they can be.

Me being against immigration is something you've made up. Trade agreements aren't things I read, and like any sane person I just want them to be the best deals for America that they can be.
Remember, being against illegal immigration means you’re against all immigration. :p

Not really. I’ve seen some of his videos but I prefer to watch the full videos of interrogations myself and draw my own conclusions.
5d9ir1.jpg

God damn wasp flew into my car on my way back. Almost got on that “My Girl” time.

So guys, while I was at the gym I was checking out this hawt chick’s feet. Not because I’m into feet or anything but because I had an idea.

I thought to myself “Yanno HTTR21, you got pretty nice feet. They’re fat but nice. You could possibly market yourself as an accountant”

View media item 34381

Thoughts?

Probably going to make a Twitter handle called Blissful feet.

Those look like my grandmothers feet back in the day
Well that settles that. Looks like grandmas feet about to put me in a new tax bracket.

Grandma? lmao. Nah, the skin is way too youthful for that but they do look like they belong to a chubby chick. The tops are always uninteresting at best though, what's the soles status.

Grandma? lmao. Nah, the skin is way too youthful for that but they do look like they belong to a chubby chick. The tops are always uninteresting at best though, what's the soles status.

Smooth as a baby’s ass. Office job bless.

I wonder if they make moon rings for toes….

Lmfao. They do look like they belong to a big girl.

Lmfao. They do look like they belong to a big girl.

I’ve never been a chubby chaser but if you tell me they look like big girl feet, I’ll take your word for it. There’s money to be made here, especially when you account for all this body positivity bullshit.

Dude tries to make fun of people but won't post a picture. Bitch made

Y'all don't wanna see pics of my feet, especially the soles.

10 years of kendo which means bare foot on a gym floor has wrecked them with permanently dry and cracked heels and massive callouses in the balls of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back