• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
@irish_thug I need you

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Yea its The ability to poop in the amount of time it would normally take you to piss, so as not to alert guests or hosts as to what you’re truly doin lol

Just gonna repost for some continuity

a piss window is like a window into the soul except you piss through it

I don’t need new underwear though as the stuff I buy doesn’t have holes in it and I wash them all the time so they’re constantly clean

Greg, you need new underwear

I don’t need new underwear though as the stuff I buy doesn’t have holes in it and I wash them all the time so they’re constantly clean
Have you read that new ATF letter about making pistol brace ARs into SBRs? There's a point scale and having a red dot on any AR can potentially make it an SBR. :confused:

b27eeb91646c65b51b1c7c2c4ff6f390.jpg

Have you read that new ATF letter about making pistol brace ARs into SBRs? There's a point scale and having a red dot on any AR can potentially make it an SBR. :confused:
Yeah I saw. Such a joke

I’ll add how often do you buy new underwear to potential future poll questions.

@tonni And I was posting in the WR eight years before your current account.

<Oku04>

I should have made this thread about being “green” I quite like learning about different ways to live closer to less waste life, but I don’t believe I’ll ever be able to be completely or close to zero waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back