Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not Halloween so why do you want to dress like a cowboy?
Dallas cowboys sucker
tenor.gif

Word. Are they expensive? What do you recommend for marketable feet?
Depends on the spa, see if you can find one that does an athlete pedicure or man one, no polish but usually cheaper than a normal one

Depends on the spa, see if you can find one that does an athlete pedicure or man one, no polish but usually cheaper than a normal one
How much is the one you get?

Well I want my feet to look as feminine as possible because I think that’s the only way my OF will take off. So an athlete pedicure is out of the question

Just don't wear them to the stadium, or to any bars showing the Eagles vs Cowboys during a game haha
come on man you so how I am on sherdog I say and do stupid shit all the time... I'm not changing. LoL

I get acrylic gel nails and a paraffin treatment to both my feet and hands, with tip it’s $80, but I usually am getting waxed too.
wow that's expensive

Yes sir diehard cowboys fan and yes I do have a lot of family from Texas so it makes sense

Welp have fun rooting for #2 in the east because the skins fitting to do everyone dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back