Social WR Lounge v261: Opium-Free Heroin, for those trying to quit but still wanna shoot up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I didn’t even realize that. Thanks for that update though.

Now back to what I’ve said. Are you familiar with that territory. I’ve always heard it was one of the best territories outside mid-Atlantic/Jim Crockett
Way before my time. Can try going to the PWD and asking, some of those guys have been around forever.

A friend of mine was getting shit from me about him not being a smegma free zone.

He asked when I take a shower and the water hits the head of my dick how it feels? I said like water wtf?

He said that when he pulls the foreskin back to wash his head, if the water hits it he feels pain, so imagine how much better sex is for him?

I was like <TheWire1>

Why am I following the weird Jewish practice, what’s the science?

I did NOT have my kid circumcised.
The lost sensitivity means us circumised dudes ain't getting the best sensation from sex compared to those who haven't been snipped
We have been robbed of pleasures
<KhabibBS>

Okay. I didn’t even realize that. Thanks for that update though.

Now back to what I’ve said. Are you familiar with that territory. I’ve always heard it was one of the best territories outside mid-Atlantic/Jim Crockett
Should've asked @My Spot he and a guy named @Pliny Pete are always my goto for older wrestling questions

I like punk but I do think there is an age where it's easy to grow out of it, especially when I started wanting music that was louder and more violent and without the edgy attitude. There is a lot of nostalgia tied to punk though.

They're still going through and scrubbing a lot of content so the WWE collection is spotty at best. They're missing most content from the other libraries acquired by wwe as well
images

I ran out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back